1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Taichi Panda: Heroes - VER. 1.1 +2

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by Jalal, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Jalal

Jalal Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name: Taichi Panda: Heroes
    Version: 1.1
    Root: Yes/No

Mod:
    1.)Unlimited Mana
    2.)No Skill CD

Install Steps:
    1.)Download APK
    2.)Install APK
    3.)Enjoy

Credits To: ZahirSher
    Playstore Link:
    Google Playstore
    Download: Here

2. richardsdc

richardsdc Active Member

Let me try it ! Thank a big ton lot!

3. Androhacks_

Androhacks_ Advanced Member

Been waiting for this game to have another working mod. Many thanks.

4. Androhacks_

Go to select a server and it says maintainance. Any idea how long that will take?

5. xcyteme

xcyteme Member

Just restart the game and it will work.
    But pay attention, got banned in about 2 hours and i didn't use the skills more that 1 -2 times per instance.

6. hairul

hairul Member

Mod not working....mana still use when use skill and skill still have a cd time...check the mod before make it public...thanks

7. Jalal

Jalal Advanced Member

@hairul

You need to test it properly, MOD is working fine :p

8. hairul

hairul Member

Ok...i will snap that picture...

9. MasWir

MasWir Member

PS say: Item ini tidak tersedia di negara anda (Item is not served in your country)
    How i can fix it? I want to play

10. Androhacks_

Mod works Fine. You're doing something wrong.

11. Androhacks_

Google how to bypass Google play Cou try restriction

12. WellOkay

WellOkay Member

Not avalable in your country?

13. WellOkay

WellOkay Member

Cant get pass ads can someone provide zIppyshare link?

14. Downsouth

Downsouth Member

Great mod but the game itself is one of the most p2w games I have ever played. But if you still want to play it here is some advice. For the hack use the assassin style starter toon the one that is balanced towards solo dps. Her 3rd skill named criss cross teleports her all over the board while she attacks. On auto it spams it and the great thing about that is while she is teleporting she can't be attacked. So basically that skill creates a godmode with this mod. I was able to finish all instances up to my level 25...go to #1 in arena (tons of bound crystals). I was beating 480k hit point pay to win players. The other starter toons dont do nearly as well as that assassin toon with this mod as they have no godmode. Also you will face a boss at the end of the second chapter that plants tombstones that heal him and you have to destroy the tomestones quickly. Problem is the boss spams the tombstones with the mod making him unbeatable. You have to install a non modded apk version to pass this boss. I played 14 hours, went to the top spot in arena & no account ban as of yet. Good luck!

Jalal likes this.
  15. inkognitoz

inkognitoz Active Member

can you make another link pls,,,

thanks

16. inkognitoz

inkognitoz Active Member

cant use the link. can you post or send me the apk pls.

17. Khan

Khan Advanced Member

There is error in middle when downloading resources of game after

18. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

And this is the reason mods get discovered and patched, people completely abusing a mod. You couldnt make it any easier for the devs

19. Downsouth

Downsouth Member

You don't think developers have google search lol? Give them more credit my friend. I imagine quite a few are registered to this website. They find these mods and websites as easily as we do. Google TC hero's mod and boom there's this website & many others. One player is not going to unviel a super secret mod the devs would have never have found out otherwise. I truly am sorry if I offended you. But I would bet you a dime to a dollar that the developers knew of the mod before I ever logged into the game. The only risk was to my account and I fully knew that when I abused it. I was just trying to help people get the most out of the mod if they wanted to stack a lot of unbound crystals & of course there's a chance of being banned. But you can be banned just as quickly staying low key. I meant no disrespect to modders or there work.

20. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

You didn't offend me, this isn't our mod and despite what anybody says you are free to make your own choices how you use it.
    This mod has been released while the game devs are looking for vulnerabilities during beta/soft launch, the game currently has 0 protection so anybody with a basic knowledge of modding could mod it. My point was that with a soft release using a mod especially as you have is just making their job 100 easier and soon they will patch what they can and implement xingcode or other anticheat

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.