1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAP TITANS UNLIMITED GOLD/DIAMONDS (ROOT NEEDED)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by janiht015, Aug 23, 2015.

1. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

Apk needed: SB GAMEHACKER

Procedure: In order to do this hack you must be play a new game or must be a newly prestige character.

FOR UNLIMITED GOLD
    Open SB GAMEHACKER set to Dword, NM. Search 1070134723 then modify its Value to 2123456789. Then kill 1 monster then collect tons of gold for upgrades.

FOR UNLIMITED DIAMOND
    Change SB GAMEHACKER Setting into Dword, CB , then go to your Achievements. Open SB GAMEHACKER Search 15,25,50,100,200. Then modify it to 2123456789. Then collect one of your achievements which is a 15 diamond reward. after claiming a 15 diamond, it will change into tons of diamonds to collect. keep collecting.

PS: You should do the GOLD HACK FIRST in order to make the DIAMOND HACK. because you need to gather some gold in order to unlock the achievement which is for the Diamond Hack.

Use it wisely. I've been in the first place in the tournament 3 times in a row Just use it wisely :)

ENJOY
    :)

#1 janiht015, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Darkestcub, Aulan and geneilson like this.
  2. Aulan

Aulan Guest

It's really work!
    Thank u.. Can u share code for artifact too?

janiht015 likes this.
  3. G1zzmoo

G1zzmoo Active Member

Can play offline?

janiht015 likes this.
  4. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

Im sorry dont have the artifact code but I promise you youre not gonna need that :) just go for the top leadingboard and enjoy :)

5. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

yes you can but you cannot join the tournament. NOTE: this code will help you compete in tournament and fortunately can reach top1 . been there like 3 times or so :)

6. G1zzmoo

G1zzmoo Active Member

Been try this using SB. Nice tip.

7. givemetone

givemetone New Member

can daimond be hack with gameguardian? I can't seem to install sb game hacker on my device.

8. janiht015

janiht015 Active Member

unfortunately I found this working on sb but for gameguardian,I dont think so.. but you can try it for yourself just use the same code :)

givemetone likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.