1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tennis Club Story v1.1.1

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by tester123, May 2, 2016.

1. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

[​IMG]
    Name: Tennis Club Story
    Version:1.1.1

Mod1: TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_mod.apk

1. Money always increase. Fast money
    2. Fast level Up
    3. 0 Training Cost
    4. Training stats increase by 10000x
    5. Always aura in competition
    6. 0 Club Activity Cost
    7. Other stuff :p (if you figure out let me know. I mod a lot of functions that is supposed to make the game quicker, but I hadn't play enough to test it.)
    Mod2: TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_mod2a.apk
    1. Money always increase. Fast money
    2. Fast level Up
    3. 0 Training Cost/Club Activity/Research
    4. Training stats increase by 10000x
    5. Always aura in competition
    6. Max Club Activity Point
    7. Quicker Sponsor level up
    8. Cheap Stuff?
    9. Other stuff - Even more stuff than mod1 :tongueclosed:
    Mod2: TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_mod2b.apk
    1. Same as mod2a except sponsor level up slower to prevent new product spam when you first sign up sponsors and leveling them up
    Mod2: TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_mod2b_2.apk
    1. Same as mod2b, except lower player gain exp to prevent waiting on level-up in later stages of the game.
    2. Item max on buying/gain.

Mod3: TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_light_mod.apk
    - Free Training
    - Training Increase 10x
    - Money Never goes down

Install Steps:
    • Download
    • Install
    Credits to: tester123

Playstore Link: Tennis Club Story - Android Apps on Google Play

Finally done with High Sea Saga (on nightmare mode), so here is a first release of the mod for Tennis Club Story. Once I play around with the game more and knows how it work, I might release another mod with even more functions.

Small note: found the v1.1.1 from some weird website because apkpure, apkleecher, apk-dl, etc... doesn't have it. If this is not the right version, please let me know so I can update the thread to reflect it.

Sample Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

#1 tester123, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. tester123

Updated with mod2 for even more fun. If the mod breaks the game, let me know. Everything seems fine so far.

Edit: Mod2 breaks when you level up too fast from sponsor. Lowering exp and uploading new version.

Edit2: Mod2 now works fine, although maxing out a sponsors meaning he will give you all of his products 99 times (for 99 levels). Is that how it is suppose to work originally? XD

Edit3: Mod2b is available now. Use this first to level up your sponsor slowly so you don't get spam by their new product when you sign up the sponsor, then switch to Mod2a after your sponsor level ups a bit. This will solve the problem of them spamming new products at you for 30+ levels.

Edit4: Mob2b_2 is now available. Reduce player's exp gain to prevent the game from looping levels for 1-2 minutes as the game get later in the stage. Items bought now increase to max.

#2 tester123, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Y Que 903 likes this.
  3. Hayashi

Hayashi Member

Thanks heaps

4. AdmiralKizaru

AdmiralKizaru Member

Fantastic mod!

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to lower down the stat multiplier? It pretty much kills the fun of the game if you're already at 100k stat across the board.

I would like to suggest, if it's not too much work, a static multiplier of 1.5x or 2x. Everything else is pretty much perfect.

Again, thank you for this. You are unbelievable!

5. dasdddaa

dasdddaa Active Member

Can you mod pocket league story stats also in training 100k thanks

6. tester123

I'll take a look at this. Even a stats multiplier at 1.5x is kinda pointless because you can always train it until you are satisfy with the stats (since training cost is free) or until you can win. It just takes way longer.

I'll take a look into it and make a mod separately that just have 1.5x training stats and free items/building/upgrade after this weekend when all the testings are done.

Just a side note: Even with max 99999 stats, you can still lose in the S rank league if your players are incompatible with the court and have a bad start. 95% win rate overall though with the stats maxed.

I am still playing the game so I won't be modding any new Kairosoft game. It's tough juggling between 4 android games, dota 2, league, awesomenauts and an RPG xD

7. Y Que 903

Y Que 903 Member

Nonetheless, amazing job you're doing. Always waiting patiently for your next mods. Keep up the great work!

8. tester123

Here is the one that people had asked for.

TennisClubStory_v_1_1_1_light_mod.apk

- Free Training Cost
    - Training Increase 10x
    - Money never goes down

The mods I had previous had training increased by 10000x and it still takes about 10-20 training to max everything, so I decided to make it 10x instead of 1.5x as some had asked for. This should enable you to enjoy the game a bit more.

9. momo123

momo123 Member

thank you

10. AdmiralKizaru

AdmiralKizaru Member

Thanks, chief!

- Admiral

tester123 likes this.
  11. krunox123

krunox123 Guest

@tester123 I received this message after launching the game:
    unfortunately, tennis club story has stopped.

I've tried all of the mod above, but none of them seem to be working for me...

#11 krunox123, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.