1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testing Mods

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by GuzmonJ, Jul 4, 2015.

1. GuzmonJ

GuzmonJ Guest

*If for any reason you aren't able to play your modded app on your phone due to compatibility issues or just for whatever reason it may be, this is where this post will become of some use to you.*
    If you need a tester, fill free to PM me a link to whatever I'll need to download and I will gladly test it out for you. If you comment on this post a link to your mod, it is YOUR fault if someone downloads it and takes credit for your mod. I will NEVER post it, this is just for testing purposes. Once done I'll let you know if you modded it properly. Atm it's just me testing because I don't expect many people at all to want their mods tested.

Contact Info:
    My Youtube : Just Click
    Email : iguzmonj@gmail.com
    Twitter : @guzmonj_yt

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.