1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best Gaming Hacking tool..

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by matrix, Aug 19, 2015.

1. matrix

matrix Member

Hi all ,

i've tried several gaming hacking tool..like sbgamehacker,cheat engine, GameCIH..and mostly just can work not permanent to change my gold at my game.

What do you think the best tool beside all above i mentioned ? maybe you have some suggestion ?

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

They all work in the same way so the best one is whichever you prefer. As for not being able to change your hold permanently, if you are trying this on an online game what you are changing will most likely just be visual I.e it looks like you have modded gold but it is only on screen not actually in game.
    There is only a small number of games especially online ones that can be edited with these memory editord

a1r2m3a4 and biga143 like this.
  3. feadros

feadros Member

sb gamehack. i used gamekiller. but sb its better

4. IceCake

IceCake Active Member

they are all the same, depends on what your preference is. If a game could not be cheated by one tool, then it might be the same with the rest. I always try with freedom first, if it aint work then mostly game editor would be useless.

To be i prefer GG the latest version, pretty fast, small and transparent icon, if you can deal with the annoying pop up asking to uninstall from android, though.

5. matrix

matrix Member

yepp..thats true. Only visual.
    i can change my gold value..but can't used it. and the value will be back to deafault value when i close the hacking tools

6. MGDC12

MGDC12 Guest

Can any1 give me link to download?

7. HackerSyndicate

HackerSyndicate Advanced Member

For me is was best is sb gamehacker . Thats the easy way for me to hack golds or currincies .

8. GodOfPsychos

GodOfPsychos Member

yeah but some people can't use it because they have android lollipop. the only chance for them is GameGuardian (latest version)

9. MrGameHack

MrGameHack Active Member

your brain best hacker :O

AgCorp likes this.
  10. airsg1

airsg1 Advanced Member

android lollipop:game guardian
    below android lollipop:sb game hacker
    For all android versions:lucky patcher

11. Darth45013

Darth45013 Guest

Game killer works on my lollipop which is better than gameguardian

12. dapeimpnish

dapeimpnish New Member

As well as gk 4.1

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.