1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TO LEAKERS AND THIEVES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tokyoghoul, Jan 3, 2015.

1. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

Perhaps nobody is going to see this thread,but I'm still going to write it.
    I've joined VIP today,maybe I don't got that right to say such things but I think this is a clear rule about being a member of this forum.
    There are many android hack teams or sites or forums,but AR is the best and fastest modding forum which offer a low price VIP subscription.
    BUT I saw many of OLD VIPS leaked VIP mods in other forums or sites then here comes the problem,are you guys srsly?
    Maybe you did it because you're trying to share it for "poor" game players but when you're selling it for your profit?Then you're a douche,yeah,you hear me ,a douche.
    I know this is little exaggerated,but think about it,someone made these mods through incredible hard work even you have paid to get these mods but you shouldn't leak them to others because your vergin mary heart is beating.
    SO PLS DO RESPECT PEOPLE'S HARD WORK AND DON'T BE A DOUCHE
    BE A VIP DOESN'T MEAN U'RE SPECIAL U'RE JUST SOMEONE LOVE GAMES THAT'S ALL
    IN THE END
    BIG THANKS TO TEAM AR AND REST OF FORUMS
    AND
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 AND ENJOY YOUR FREE OR VIP MODS!!!

raline likes this.
  2. hiyall360

hiyall360 Mr. Pringles
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Thanks for sharing, this is a very sensitive topic, and our team has been through a lot of leaks. We've learned to just brush it off, but it got out of hand recently and one of our team members (Uncle_Bob) was forced to spend hours on end writing codes for a new anti-leak system which we've implemented recently. A modder should never have to do that.....that time and effort could have been allocated towards even more great mods, but sadly, some of our vip members have chosen not to respect the hard work.

3. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

I know dude,what can we say,there are always some deuces that ruin the community

4. Slim420

Slim420 Advanced Member

All leakers should get ddosed xD

5. JOSHWOO

JOSHWOO Advanced Member

Yea right leaker thieves so behave cause this now i worry how to get vip cause its hard or maybe not in interview

6. alicia

alicia Member

Actually some people dont know how long or months it takes to mod a simple game.

Regards
    Alicia

7. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

People should respect what the modders do, I myself am a programmer and it is hard time consuming work. If you leak information and mods you don't belong here. The modders took alot of time and headaches to make these mods for you to enjoy.
    Leaking a mod increases the chances of a patch, being banned, or just a simple update with a little change to make the mod invalid.
    In that instance the modders or team of modders have to work harder to make a new mod, remove version check, or increase security of releasing the mods they've created. So, please do respect the work the teams do to provide you with the mods and enjoy playing the games you love.

8. cloudi602

cloudi602 Advanced Member

+++++++ on this, ruin it for everyone other VIP member.

9. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The licensing system shouldn't be necessary but it is a stroke of genius on the part of Uncle_Bob I think this feature is just as desirable as great mods as it allows us to use the mods with the knowledge we have the best chance of keeping these mods for as long as possible.