1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toast Messages

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Limper, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Limper

VIP

I feel kind of foolish for asking this but it is a legit question lol I am aware of modding apks and have become decent at smali and such but I never learned how to add the pop up toast message to mark the apks with credits for the mod.

Anyone mind sharing the info?
    I plan on whipping up some mods public and vip for AR soon once I'm done moving.

2. iAndroHackerDK

iAndroHackerDK Advanced Member

hi

use notepad++ and search
    Code:
    .method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
    on smali folder and put this code below
    Code:
    .method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
    Code:
        const/4 v0, 0x1

const-string v1, "Mod By YOUR NAME"

invoke-static {p0, v1, v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->makeText(Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/lang/CharSequence;I)Landroid/widget/Toast;

move-result-object v0

invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->show()V

LPH and Limper like this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.