1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer Data?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Doc

Doc New Member

My warranty is out and I broke the screen. While trying to fix the screen I broke everything else.
    I got scammed so I lost $400.
    I decided to buy a new phone.
    I now need to transfer my data to my new phone ... any ideas?
    My old phone doesn't have a screen and it can't detect touch.
    I need to transfer everything ....
    Halp ....

2. Oliver Richmond

Is your phone can connect with any PC? Then transfer all data to the PC and from PC you can transfer it into your new phone. Try it and all the best.

3. Lena Fong

Lena Fong New Member

If your phone can be detected by the computer, and you cannot touch it, you can buy the USB OTG to control your phone.
    And when two phones connect the same pc, you can use a phone transfetr tool to transfer your data between them.

#3 Lena Fong, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.