1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers: Guerres de la Terre (MOD, énergie illimitée)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by warfwar88, Nov 4, 2016.

1. warfwar88

warfwar88 Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name: Transformers: Terre Wars
    Version: 1.32.0.14475
    Root Needed?: NO

Mod:
    - énergie illimitée

Install Steps:
    - Uninstall playstore version
    - Install the modded apk
    - play the game

Note : Transformers: Earth Wars (MOD, unlimited energy) - good igrushechki consistent
    themes of the famous movies on droid tablet. You will fight because of his own party,
    which elect. Before your control will be large transformers, and of opponents did not
    become calm. Describes the study has good gameplay, and the implementation of the
    hostess too literally did not let us down, because if is to bring to thank Prof. developers
    from the studio Backflip Srudios. Updated to version 1.32.0.14475!

Playstore
    Transformers: Earth Wars - Applications Android sur Google Play
    Download:
    Download Transformers Earth Wars (MOD) 14475 apk

2. teamsaltymid

VIP

did not work for me

3. plsbcool

plsbcool Active Member

I think I got ban I keep getting "Something went wrong error 1002". How about the rest?

4. RockLee007

VIP

is that what it is???? hahaha My emulator crashed and it wouldn't reopen. I had vip too.... all that work.....

5. plsbcool

plsbcool Active Member

U mean u got ban or what?

6. RockLee007

VIP

I can't tell if it is a ban or not, but I got the same error. I was on a guest account...

7. plsbcool

plsbcool Active Member

I guess that was a ban btw I'm using a guest acc becuz I can't login with my google acc.....

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.