1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TUT]How to fix (This item isn't available in your country.)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by iKing, Feb 6, 2015.

1. iKing

iKing Guest

How to download any apps/games in Google Play Store or fix (This item isn't available in your country.) for FREE so no premium or anything to connect to other country.
    [​IMG]
    1. Open Google Play Store and search for OpenVPN Connect then install the app.

2. Open any web browser and type in address
    Code:
    http://www.vpngate.net/
    [​IMG]

3. Search for a country you wanted to connect to, mine would be Korea Republic (which I'm already connected :p)

4. Once you selected a country you wanted to connect look at the right right until you see "OpenVPN Config file" click/tap on it.
    [​IMG]

5. You can either download DDNS hostname or IP address really doesn't matter, or read the hint on the bottom to read more information.
    [​IMG]

6. Open OpenVPN Connect and tap the 3 dotted line at top right corner.
    Tap Import then Import Profile from SD card

7. Here find the file you just downloaded which should .ovpn file, tap select and wait until your connected.
    [​IMG]

8. Go to system settings Apps or Application look for Google Play Store tap it, lastly tap Clear data and Force stop.

Open Google Play Store accept the Term of Service.
    Congrats you are now connected to the country you've selected.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bonna96 likes this.
  2. panducakep

panducakep Member

Yups, it is very helpful, though. Some applications are premium for a certain country only, but most apps that unavailable for your country, probably, google thinks that the content of the apps is not suitable for people besides the country that the app is available, for instance the language.

3. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Hi iKing, can i confirm whether this is your original creation or share from other sites?
    If so, please added credit to the original creator so that we can avoid any complains in future from original creator
    (some might not like people sharing without their permission or giving credit to them)

4. Ricster

Ricster Advanced Member

worked for the playstore
    but if i try to install the modded Zenonia s apk
    it still says not aviable in my country

5. yngvishum

yngvishum New Member

Use EasyOvpn is more easier than this, you can find this app on playstore (need OpenVPN installed).

6. AlterosEgos

AlterosEgos Advanced Member

Heya another solution is Hola Vpn fast and easy to use

7. SyriaN HuX

SyriaN HuX Guest

just use any VPN client,,,am using PSIphone and it works great ,,,

8. Valhard

Valhard Member

It didnt work for me.. :[

Is this solution already outdated?

9. SyriaN HuX

SyriaN HuX Guest

it work well,,,try other VPN apps and remember to clear Google Play cash and data ,,,

10. mitchur

mitchur New Member

another method is use market_enabler.apk ... its simple than method VPN.
    but you need rooted device for market_enabler :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.