1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Download Any Google Play App (Excludes Paid Apps)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pr0GramZ, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

If there's an app or game that is not available in your country or not compatible with your device this tutorial shows you how to download them.

1.) Find the app or game on google play on your pc browser that you want to download.
    2.) Copy the link to the app or game from google play.
    3.) Go to http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
    4.) Paste the link in the box and hit generate and click the link to the generated file link.
    5.) If you get an error you can download the chrome extension to generate a link to the apk

Note: If the link doesn't work it will tell you to try the chrome extension. Most of the time this will fix the problem, if not it wasn't meant to be. :)
    Enjoy and hope this helps.

Kagoky likes this.
  2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

This is what I use, very useful.

3. fantasy235

fantasy235 Vietnamese Support
    Staff Member Cracking Team

If i need obb file how can i obtain it if game not let me download it from game?
    Some time i cant find obb file in google!

4. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

Game is supposed to download the obb file once you run the game. If not, I'm not sure how to get it. What game are you looking for the obb file?

5. fantasy235

fantasy235 Vietnamese Support
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Sometime have a game not let you download obb file if this game not available in your country or not compatible with your device.
    In my place is bravetrails,animas online,ect...I'm not need the obb file roght now,i only want to ask you how can i handle this if i encounter this again!

6. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

I see what you're saying. One way I know of is to use a VPN app on your phone after you download the game before you run it. Select a country that the game is available in and it should download the needed files. I'll look into other ways if there is any and I'll report back.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.