1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TUTORIAL] HACK Mage and Minions, Get Lots of Gems, Gold, Champions and Heroes Levels (Root)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Raydeen, May 7, 2016.

1. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

Hello, everyone, it's me again. :D

This time, allow me to tell you how to have your Mage and Minions get Massive Gems, Golds, Champions Have Max Level, and Heroes also have Biggest Powers. Check this out.

1. Gems Hack
    • First of all, make sure you have completely downloaded the data, no more data loading process.
    • Choose your hero and play, open the first stage.
    • Now open menu, go to achievements tab.
    • Open Game Guardian (later GG).
    • Make sure you have checked the Stack in the Search ranges option.
    • Search 50000;500000;2500000:2048 Dword
    • You should find 3 results now, change all to 0
    • exit (minimize) GG, exit from the achievements tab and enter again, claim the gems that is 5 and 10 gems only, let the 15 gems prize unclaimed.
    • Now open GG, clear search and search again 5;10;15:256 Dword
    • Press Known and search 15
    • Minimize GG, exit from achivements tab and menu, enter the achievements tab agan
    • Keep search 15, you should find around 348 results
    • Filter the results to 100, because if you edit at once, the game may crash.
    • Now edit 15 into 16 with increment 1 (if you can't find increment, just press the + at the bottom of the edit menu)
    • Minimize GG, close the achievements menu, please take a look whether the 15 gems has changed or not, if not go to the next step.
    • Now, edit the value into 15 again, and remove the filter 100, (I don't know how but I just change the filter into 10000 so this time, all values will be shown)
    • Invert the selection, edit value into 16 increment 1
    • Minimize GG, close achievements open it again. This time the 15 gems should change to another value.
    • Open GG, find that value in the gems achivement and change it into something big, warning, if you change it too big, the gems will be 0 and you lose the chance. My advice is to change into 2123456789, that should be enough to complete the game, lol.
    • Now, uncheck that 2123456789 and edit all others back into 15
    • Minimize GG, exit the achievements and enter again, please make sure the gems has changed from 15 to something BIG. if not, repeat from step 1 of this tutorial :p
    • Claim it and you are ready to go.
    • Too confusing?? alright here is the video
    • video by MG
    2. Golds?
    • Well, you can buy golds using your gems, brah, no need that elaborated steps like above.
    3. Champions Level*
    • Warning before doing this steps, you must have at least another champion who has finished Marcus Village and buy some chests. Put those chests into the stash.
    • Now create another Champion.
    • Play it, and please prepare your GG.
    • You should see 4 enemies in near that bridge, guess what? each enemy will give you 3 exp, so??
    • Kill one enemy, open GG and search 3.
    • Close GG, kill one other enemy, just remember, each enemy will give you 3 exp.
    • Open GG and search for 6 (if you have killed 2 enemies) or 9 (if 3 enemies are killed).
    • Change those into something big (but please not too big, if your champion reaches level 60 or more, you won't have champion level to add your buff later, so to be safe, make sure you reach level 59.) The value should be around 5100000
    • Kill other enemy and see you have leveled up, now check your GG, those 5100000 you changed previously should have changed to around hundred thousands.
    • Change those values (should be 2 values) into 700000 and your level will be 59. Just stop it there, and level up yourself until you get to level 60 (in the next stage).
    • Complete the first stage and now open the chest in the stash tab.
    • Equip all of them and now fight the next level.
    • Good luck. Confused again? Just see this video
    • I recorded this video last night using Mage and Minions 1.1.49, latest one
    4. Heroes Max Level
    • Well, after you completed Marcus Village, you can now buy something, just but 2 more heroes as your choice.
    • Just use game guardian, bro, it's pretty much easy so I don't need to explain again.
    • See this video for more details.
    Alright everyone, thanks for reading my very long tutorial. I hope it works for you.
    And last but not least, thanks for @DaemonXSoul , Sir for the final check before posting.

Note: To ensure these method to be successfully done, please install version 1.1.29 first and upgrae to 1.1.49
    Some of my friends cannot do Champions Level up on version 1.1.49 because the EXP always change back to original.

Download 1.1.29 HERE
    Download 1.1.49 HERE

#1 Raydeen, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    sleepyhappy8 and DaemonXSoul like this.
  2. wilson409

wilson409 Guest

good job guy!

DaemonXSoul likes this.
  3. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

thanks bro.

4. iamsamet

iamsamet Member

gems hack working but champs level dont change? theres only one value appear and if i try to change it, it goes back to original value.

5. NewBorn

NewBorn Active Member

Not working anymore.. Any tips how to have gems

6. NewBorn

NewBorn Active Member

Sir is the gems in 1.1.62 apk . this cheat os working? But i cant do it.

Gameguardian 8.5.6 pls help me

7. iamsamet

iamsamet Member

i found new way of experience hack bro. watch it

8. PACMANONIM

PACMANONIM New Member

The gems hack work as charm man, kudos!
    (I'm playing version 1.1.62)

Kangtaewon likes this.
  9. TheDeity

TheDeity New Member

I'm running 1.1.62 with GG 8.5.11 on a S6 Edge and I can't get the gems to work. I was able to hack the achievments and edit them but whenever I get most of the way through the 15's when trying to edit gems, the game crashes.
    I have tried my exisitng account, a new account, online and offline, no dice. My main account has five 15 Gem rewards ready to collect and three more at 15 ready to hack but I can't manage to change the 15 value on any without the game crashing. I was abel to hack my gear so I have maxed experience, massive gold find, massive ability rate, attack speed, moevment, the works. I just cant' get Gems and I don't know why.

Any thoughts?

10. Nubikocak

Nubikocak Member

try to search 5D;10D;15D:256 (also, you must have selected the memory ranges, leave out two options at the bottom part in GG)
    then search 15
    minimize GG, go to another screen like shop or items or anything, search 15 again.
    now, edit increment 1. if this trick still crashes the game, edit filter to 50 or smaller and do this steps again, edit by 50 this time.

don't forget the simple rule. if you don't see any value changes after you edit, then edit back to 15.

11. Aeronzski

Aeronzski New Member

Sir can you use titanium backup in mage and minions and plz send me files..

12. Aeronzski

Aeronzski New Member

The gems hack sir plz

13. Therion

Therion New Member

Can anyone check if you can still hack gems? I'm trying to hack it on the latest version (1.2.9) and as I'm changing the values the game crashes very often. Even if it doesn't, which is rare, I can't find the right address, the amount of gems just won't change.

#13 Therion, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.