1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TUTORIAL] How to HACK Shadow Fight 2 easily (ROOT)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Raydeen, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

Hello, this is my first thread, I hope I don't put this tutorial into the wrong section.
    Here you are, complete steps to mod this game.
    Please note that you can freely update your Shadow Fight 2 wihout losing your progres, BUT after update, you cannot do this anymore so if you think that thr things you do here is not yet complete, don't update it.
    Watch the video, guys.

Having problems with video streaming?
    Here are the steps, I hope it helps you to conquer Shadow Land:
    1. Install Shadow Fight 1.9.16 or any previous version.
    2. Play the tutorial, do it until you see ACT I screen.
    3. Close the game.
    4. Go to root folder data\data\com.nekki.shadowfight\files\assets and copy users.xml paste it somewhere.
    5. Edit it using text editor.
    6. Save and exit.
    7. Rename users.xml into list.xml
    8. Copy list.xml to data\data\com.nekki.shadowfight\files\assets
    9. Change its permission into read only, disable any check in write section.
    10. Open shadow fight 2 let it loads, it will say that the data is corrupt. Reload and the game will be closed.
    11. Back to the assets folder again, just refresh to make sure the files have changed, delete these 4 files: users.xml users.xml.hash users.backup.xml and users.backup.xml.hash (I really wish I could post a screenshot here, sorry :( )
    12. Now, rename list.xml and list.xml.hash both into users.xml and users.xml.hash respectively.
    13. Open Shadow Fight 2 and you are ready to go.
    14. Optional, if you want to make stronger weapon, besides upgrade you can edit the users.xml again. Please note that whenever you change anything in the users.xml, you must repeat the steps above.
    Still confused? Comments below and I'll try to help. But please note that I'm not a modder so, just don't expect me to do much.
    Also, note that you certainly cannot use the modded weapon to use in RAID mode later in Shadow Fight 2. I wish someone could bypass the security so that the modded equipment can be used in underworld fight.

Thanks for watching or reading. Good luck.

2. Costasv23

Costasv23 Member

Personally I was lucky enough to mod the game this way the version before the online and I have to say it didn't reset my gems or gold but I get a message while trying to buy stuff for raids telling me " Not enough verified rubies for purchase please try again" so I have the hack for offline but online only the rubies I got from the bosses and achievements work. I am afraid to test if Google backup brings back my rubies and gold or if it resets that's the only thing I don't know

3. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

dont worry bro, the rubies will stay forever. but never trust goole backup, sometime it doesnt save your progress at all, so, titanium backup is your friend, but don't forget to copy anything in the assets folder, just in case the databis corrupt. (back in shadow fight 2 v 1.9.16 you only need to copy 4 files to backup)

4. Costasv23

Costasv23 Member

Can you tell me which files did you backup?

5. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

just this, use titanium backup and copy assets folder somewhere safe. don't forget to rename the assets folder into ASSETS DATE BACKUP so, whenever you restore data from TB, you then copy the files inside the corresponding assets folder. This is what i do for shadow fight 2 1.9.18 bro, but for 1.9.16 and previous, only list.xml list.xml.hash users.xml and users.xml.hash
    it will prevent me to download another 210Mb of data.

6. Adarsh

Adarsh Guest

Is it working for v 1.9.18...

7. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

nope. do it on 1.9.16 and upgrade it to the current version

8. Costasv23

Costasv23 Member

Should the date be the same with the date i backed it up?

9. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

not really bro, i just found out today that you are not necessarily download data again, (in version 1.9.16) so, here is the step, restore App+data in titanium backup, don't forget to copy the obb folder, because usually TB doesn't backup the obb, bro. and then, just overwrite the 4 files i mentioned above. eveything should be fine, no further data is downloaded.

10. Oliver Richmond

Oh! Is this the way? I am really searching for this. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Raydeen likes this.
  11. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

yep, this is definitely the way bro. you can develop the trick yourself but make sure, only 1.9.16 is editable :D

12. TeeKay

TeeKay Member

Unfortunately i started the game with 1.9.18, any way to backup my save and use it with 1.9.16? Already tried Titanium Backup...
    Im at the 3rd act currently and dont want to restart

13. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

Sorry bro, unfortunately no. They implement new .hash system which is totally different from 1.9.16
    but trust me after you use this trick, you should come to the ch 3 very fast, just skip the tournament and challenge. lol

#13 Raydeen, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    TeeKay likes this.
  14. Hbowman

Hbowman Guest

Hey, when I do this it just restarts me at the tutorial nothing changes, I did everything correctly three times.

Help?

#14 Hbowman, May 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
    Shadow220611 and Gaurindo97 like this.
  15. Gaurindo97

Gaurindo97 Active Member

well, i try to copy the user.xml using Root Browser, always give "Operation failed!"

16. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

maybe you forget to allow root browser have root access bro.

17. Gaurindo97

Gaurindo97 Active Member

root access always granted..

18. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

maybe someone under me can answer your question bro.

19. Shadow220611

Shadow220611 New Member

Hey anyone know a link to download shadow fight 2 1.9.16 the internet always shows 1.9.18 only guys please help me

20. Alemic

Alemic New Member

Amico mio!! Ti stimo!! Grazie per questa soluzione! Ho eseguito tutto come mostrato nel video ed è perfetto.
    Ora ho una domanda da farti: siamo alla versione 1.9.21 , mentre io ho installato la 1.9.16 , se mi connetto a Google con l'account mi chiederà di ripristinare il mio salvataggio e quindi perdo le 999999999 gemme? Come si può fare? Esiste un modo per continuare il gioco è giocare anche on-line? Grazie

21. Shadow220611

Shadow220611 New Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.