1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Method for all games (Root required)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by cuzimthafutrue, Jan 5, 2015.

1. cuzimthafutrue

cuzimthafutrue Active Member

Hi everyone today im going to show u a method on how to unban your self from every game .  Theres not any game I know that doesnt work for this method I could be wrong. So please leave feedback or pm me if u do come across a game that doesnt work with this method. Ok lets get started! Oh and I almost forgot this method is for android devices only.  I dont know if u can get xprivacy on iphones or ipad devices if so then it will also work.

Requirements Needed:
    A rooted Android device
    Xposed app installed
    Xprivacy app installed
    And the game that you are ban from.

Now if u dont know where to find theses apps dont worry ill provide you with working links:

Xposed app:Xposed.apk
    Xprivacy app:Xprivacy.apk

Now after installing the required apps above go ahead and open up Xposed app and make sure Xprivacy is checked under module. Now reboot devices to save changes. Next you want to open up Xprivacy look for the game that you are banned in. Click on the white box all the way to the right it will put a check mark in it. Now click on the game icon all the way to the left . Now it will open up and show u a list of categories, on the top right hand corner theres a tab with three dots click it. Now select settings. Once that opens up scroll down look for randomised button and click it.

What this is going to do is create a fake profile with fake IME numbers for your device in other words its like you have bought a whole new device . (Dont worry it does not delete anything on your phone or tablet) After that click the save icon on the top right hand corner which is a disc icon.
    Now for the last step on the top right hand corner with the 3 dotted line click it and select accounts to allow and simply choose your gmail acount. And thats its now go back to the game and now you will see your allowed to play the the game.

Take note guys your previous account in the game will be deleted. Because thats the account they banned but will be able to play the game without getting the bann error and u can use the same mods again. I know it works ive done this three times for summoner wars . And other games .
    Oh when playing any online game bind it with your gmail account instead of face book and stuff.
    Have fun!I

2. d3thm4d3r

d3thm4d3r Advanced Member

Ah good tutorial :) seen it somewhere else but couldn't remember where. Just question does it trick them to think you have a new IME? Or do you still keep your old IME or its changed to the new IME?

3. cuzimthafutrue

It tricks them with the fake IME number you still have your old one

4. Limper

VIP

Thiethos will work for MOST games but not all. There are games that attach account according to your Google ID which as far as I know can only be changed via factory reset unless xprivacy can change the Google ID as well. It's been a year and a half since I've seen it and had to do it though. Game was KnD by Gree

5. cuzimthafutrue

Thank you for replying ill check into that but summoner wars is like that its attached too your google id which is attached to your IME number on your phone. Your not supose to beable to change your iME numbrer. So when u get banned in summoner wars you can factorty reset your phone and install the game and when u open it up its still gonna say your account is banned because u atomaticly log in with your google acount . By changing the IME number and signing your google acount with that number tells the server that this account is clean because its attached to a new device . Meaning that the account that was banned.. could of been deleted and someone else could of made the same account .

6. idhamnur

idhamnur Active Member

this doesnt work with my Galaxy S5 with latest Lollipop 5.0.. it says the xposed framework doesnt support my processor architecture yet

7. BIGboyTOY786

BIGboyTOY786 Advanced Member

You can always change your Android ID with TitaniumBackup, it gets rid of your entire cloud data and IME data services in every game except Com2Us games because that is a different story for cloud data cause it's mostly protected server that sometimes can't be changed.

8. cuzimthafutrue

my tutorial also works for Com2su games because I did it with summoner wars more then once ... and your not changing your ime number to your device with this method your creating a fake one for the game so it different then titanium back up. And for cloud acounts like modern combat Gameloft are real easy to unban with lucky patcher it has apatch for all cloud acounts.

#8 cuzimthafutrue, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  9. BIGboyTOY786

BIGboyTOY786 Advanced Member

Well that's Xpravicy which you need multiple apps to bypass root detection, while TitaniumBackup doesn't need more of anything, it's a simple step by step instructions to change Android ID

Both options is acceptable and good use of it :)

10. cuzimthafutrue

Yea true but thats why we have a secret weapon and its called uncle bob :)

FreeGam3rs likes this.
  11. idhamnur

idhamnur Active Member

well guys.. i got banned on soccer spirit and i think the game banned me using either my imei or android ID.. so the question is.. how can i change my Android ID or imei or whatsoever on my Galaxy S5 with android 5.0 lollipon.. anybody got an idea? i cant use that xposed or xprivacy coz its not supported with my device..

12. cuzimthafutrue

Its not the device that doesnt support it its probably your rom your using that doesnt support it. So if your rooted I suggest googling around for a moded rom for your device. That does support or you can just down load titanium backup and change it from there I believe .

13. cnaqe

cnaqe Member

Thank you very much.

14. iyesaja

iyesaja Active Member

is it work for avabel too?

15. cuzimthafutrue

Yes it will work but you still have to start freash with a new character it will just allow you to play the game

16. iyesaja

iyesaja Active Member

i think i should try it, coz now ive got error "cannot enter map"

Been try this method for avabel "cannot enter map" banned, but still not working

#16 iyesaja, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  17. Musika07

Musika07 Guest

I just cant click select accounts to allow :3

18. Tim Santos

Tim Santos Active Member

Do you mean after i did this instructions, mycharacter on my gmail will be deleted? And then once i created a new character i won't receive bans anymore? For avabel help

19. cuzimthafutrue

This method has been patched by avabel it no longer works what you have to do now is create a new google account it will work but if you get ban again after creating a new account then there going to ban your IP address like they did me . and you will not able to play the game. I'm working on a new method on bypassing the IP ban by spoofing my IP. Ill keep you updated.

crohm and Tim Santos like this.
  20. Tallon007

Tallon007 Advanced Member

Mac address ??

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.