1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbann Avabel Account using Hive

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Kishi, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Kishi

Kishi Guest

anyone know how to do this method? i saw someone buying banned account in RPG Avabel Online Market
    group in fb..

2. cmt253

cmt253 Team AR approved
    VIP

:eek: id love to know myself got summoners war account banned and a couple other com2us games with accounts banned lol.

3. sangphung

VIP

ASobi and HIVE are 2 different company and how can they be linked i'm confuse at that point.

4. johnzo1186

VIP

Yeah I hear about that too. Apparently the person who can unban the account is Smiley. I think that's his ingame name. Most likely a member on a different forum. Would love to know also as I have a lvl 99 gl banned :/

Also heard another thing about a debug version of avabel that GMs use which can unban accounts? Not really too sure.

UsurperMajin likes this.
  5. shiroe

VIP

If we just know how to remove that trade restrictions. We can still play the account but we cant use stall, trade and mail. Hope theres a way to remove that.

#5 shiroe, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  6. Santiago

VIP

Hello! Is there any news of the unbann? I could explain a little, I suspended an account the second day of using the mod.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.