1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request UNCHARTED

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Darkvanciz, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Darkvanciz

Darkvanciz New Member

Hi all, i am new here and also trying to learn how to mod using .Net Reflector, i am hoping to learn from you guys :grinning:

- Game Name: UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™
    - Game Version:1.2.1
    - Google Play Store Link: UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™ - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link: UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™ APK Download - Free Puzzle GAME for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: I am trying to do this cheat myself using .Net Reflector, but because of lack of knowledge i must seek for the expert help, so if you don't mind to tell me how and where to increase the value of the 5000 as shown in the picture.

[​IMG]
    - Are you rooted?: yes
    - Have you used any cheat engines?:i have managed to change all the important values in the game using Gamekiller except this value using the standard way of searching the value then search for a change in the value until i find it and change it, but for whatever reason this value i cannot find it.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The simple answer would be that the relics are server sided no matter what you change in the apk when you load it up your game will request the relic count from server and your changes will be igmored. From your screenshot it shows a link to ps network which is probably why the function is server sided.

Darkvanciz likes this.
  3. Darkvanciz

Darkvanciz New Member

first i would like to thank you for your reply, if is it server sided it is sucks, tho i have spent many hours and even if it wont work at the end i still need to figure out how to do that because it is interesting thing to learn :blush:

it is a nice challange :)

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

If it is server sided you will never see the benefits as it were, as even if you did find the coreect function it wouldnt normally affect the game even with a visual change.
    What can sometimes work is either manipulating the relic reward, from wherever they are rewarded (never played the game so dont know where they drop ^^) and upping the reward or intercepring the reward before it is sent to the server and attempt to send an increased number back.

DaemonXSoul likes this.
  5. stelau4

stelau4 Slow to update moving home
    Exclusive Modding Team

maybe only way is via video's/adds and so on if this game has them but it can become complicated and even if it was possible dev will patch then ban you don't mean to scare you but this is what happens

6. Darkvanciz

Darkvanciz New Member

that complication is what i am looking forward to learn, it does not matter really if it work or not, but once i learn how to change it i will move to another game and try to mod it just for learning purpose :laughing:

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.