1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Vip Extension

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Lucas2710, Sep 10, 2016.

?

Would this make sense?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No. Absolutely not,

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas2710

Lucas2710 Advanced Member

Hey, I'm sure many will think like me when you see VIP priced at 20$, you get frightened inmediately. 20$ is not a low amount to spend monthly, at least for me in argentina, where the average salary is around 400$ / Month of work, 8 hours a day, 5/6 days a week..
    So my suggestion is you should offer some kind of perk, as in when you extend VIP for lets say 2 months, you get a month for free, or after you first purchased VIP you get a lifetime discount if you extend it while you still are VIP.

For example, my VIP will run out on september the 27th, but if I extend it before the 22nd, I will get a 10$ discount. Or just a lowered price for VIP as I already am VIP. That would bring more people to the VIP section, knowing you will get a discount on your second, third, sixth month as a VIP. It would not affect the amount of money that goes to AR, it will just make it more reliable for people who already are VIP, or are thinking about extending their subscription, as I'm considering it myself, but due to the price I might as well not..

More people / Discounts > Less people / No discounts.

100 people paying 10$ each will bring 1000$
    40 paying 20$ each will bring 800$
    Knowing you will get a discount might encourage people to pay for an extra month, too, like a ''buy one- get one free''

Hope this gets good feedback, I guess it's something that might have been suggested before, but I want to know if it's viable for the website to make discounts.

Thanks,
    Lucas.

#1 Lucas2710, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. Lucas2710

Lucas2710 Advanced Member

Oh by the way, this is backed up by some people that used to be VIP, current VIP's and people from the VIP review section. This wasn't just made up : P

3. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

I understand that in many places in the world $20 USD is too much. But for us that is just the minimum we ask for. Our modders put so much work and time into the VIP section. We have over 180 games in the VIP section, exclusive. You won't find mods like these anywhere else, you won't find any other modding team/person who can do what we have done. We also do monthly subsections instead because its safer for the VIP members and for us. You don't want to buy 6 months of VIP then have the game you play patched next week. That would be a big loss for you and we don't want our customers feeling that way. Discounts is out of the topic, our prices are the cheapest we can go and that's the reason we don't go any lower. Any lower and there will be no point in us doing what we do.

If you didn't notice, we do multiple giveaways on the forum, facebook and instagram where we giveaway VIP to multiple users. We do this because we know there's a lot of users who can't afford VIP. This way every user has a chance to win VIP.

That being said, I thank you for your feedback and hope you understand why things are the way they are.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.