1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP membership.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AllramEst, Apr 23, 2016.

1. AllramEst

AllramEst Member

Hello.

I am a new member to the AR community and I am wondering a bit about the VIP membership. I am tempted to get one but what do I get with a VIP membership. I noticed there is a section for VIP mods in the forum. Will mods appear quicker there? or are some game mods exclusive to the VIP members. How does it work? Thanks i advance for all the information about this.

2. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

The VIP subscription will give access to a lot of exclusive game mods of popular games in the world, basically all those games can be found only in our VIP section, and even if sometimes you can find public mods somewhere, most likely will not be updated or supported for more than a couple of versions, and/or it will lead to a certain ban in short time.

Instead, our VIP mods will be always updated as soon as possible, usually within 1-12 hours, but it can take more if a certain game update the anti-cheat code, and IF used with brain, not abusing, staying away from devs radar, VIP mods are much safer than public ones.

It's obvious that abusing, showing off to people, or in top rankings etc is stupid and riskful and devs could notice you in that case.

Anyway, here is the section with a list of all the games we have in VIP section, 99% of those mods is updated to the latest version already, and a couple are being updated right now by our team and will be available soon: VIP Game List

Here is a list of feedbacks from previous and current VIP members, in case you are not convinced: VIP Review

3. AllramEst

AllramEst Member

Thanx alot. I am convinced!

4. AllramEst

AllramEst Member

One more question. Will the money be automatically withdrawn every month or will I have to pay the membership fee manually (as a prefer it)

5. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

You have to reapply manually every month
    but your VIP membership will be automatically updated after you pay, without need to do interview again

AllramEst likes this.
  6. AllramEst

AllramEst Member

OK. Perfect! Thanks for your quick reply!

DaemonXSoul likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.