1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VIP] Otogi: Spirit Agents - Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tawagoto, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Tawagoto

Tawagoto Active Member

Hey guys,
    I just have a question to the players that use vip mod for "Otogi: Spirit Agents"!
    So first of all, who is using vip mod for "Otogi: Spirit Agents"?

2. Tawagoto

Tawagoto Active Member

Omg, no one? Since thursday not a single reply? Come on guys, I'm not going to ask for the mod. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION!

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Just ask the question.... you don't need to ask permission

4. Tawagoto

Tawagoto Active Member

Finally someone. I'm even grateful for your answer, but I think that's only a question that the Otogi mod players can know, because they are playing the events. Not the AR Team here.
    But well, here is the question.
    Do you guys use the mod in events too?
    How far can we go with this in rankings?
    And how do you guys use the mod in events?
    Anyone got banned till now with the mod used in events/ranking rewards?

If you are feared to answer the questions public because of getting banned or maybe the mod will get patched, then please leave me a PM, I'm very thankful for that!
    Thanks and have a good day guys....or only Dogboy69 :sweatsmile::grin:

5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

How far you can go is relative, the better your team the further you can push without looking suspicious. There is no set "Safety net" and playing any mod in a ranked mode is always going to be the riskiest as you are showing yourself to other players. Legit players report people for fun.
    The mod will work in all modes that do not involve Player characters, as the mod affects player HP

Tawagoto likes this.
  6. Tawagoto

Tawagoto Active Member

@Dogboy69 Thanks man, you helped me a lot! (y)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.