1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Pokemon Go mod...

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Richard Hawkins, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Richard Hawkins

Richard Hawkins Active Member

Not really sure how to say this without being rude, but... WTF?!
    That's not even really a mod worthy of getting VIP for...
    I mean, XModGames is free, and has a mod to add a virtual joystick to move around freely, and travel instantly to another country without being banned.(BE SURE TO READ THE PROPER WAY TO DO IT WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT)
    So like, I would think a mod for VIP only, would be something like Free Shopping, or Pokemon dont break free.
    Something other than just see pokemon from further off, or catch them from further off.
    Not really worth VIP in my opinion.
    I don't care if you grt mad.
    Just stating the facts.
    -HKS

2. Uncle_BoB

Uncle_BoB What Protection?
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Really you have no clue.

The mod is for people playing the game and LEAVING THEIR HOUSE, we can all sit here with bots and snipe every pokemon in the world, but there are still some people that go hunting and that mod gives them a huge advantage.

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There is also 1000's of people that hated the fact the devs removed the tracker from the game so our mod helps those people as they don't have to walk around aimlessly.
    If you are going to just sit on the couch all day "playing" then don't buy VIP. We have 100'some of VIP mods so your statement of 1 mod not being worth the subscription shows how little your understand so good job with your 12 year old rant (y)

Voltz likes this.
  4. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

when something doesnt suit yours. you will start to complain. very humane..

5. SmilingSword

SmilingSword Advanced Member

6. ghostwhisper

ghostwhisper Active Member

its smell like someone are pissed of because cant afford a vip lol

Manual64 likes this.
  7. Voltz

Voltz Member

It's opinion.I think @Uncle_BoB points areally great. The mod is very useful for people who believe to play fair and the mod just give little bit more advantage to them. The second thing is, wtf.... like @Dogboy69 said, you can't freaking judge and say the VIP does not value based on one game alone. There areally variety of games that these lads work hard on to give every cent we invested on AR and provide with the wonderful service known as VIP. They work their own personal time to for us to have advantages on games. These guys update all their game within a day (they try to), and they even respond to us with all negative feedback which are given about the mod and condition, not only that but they will pursue to fix the situation, as well. So, please don't say anything bad about VIP based on one thing, AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED IT. If you really want the feature from xmod, then use xmod, and stop with the unnecessary rant.

jontai and Malfurion like this.
  8. OathKeeper

OathKeeper Member

The vip mod is still working? I wanna go vip today i jist want to confirm... Thanks a lot.

9. warmanz

VIP

9 year old girl rant because she can't get what she want...LoL

10. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

I laughed a bit

BREEZZY2589 likes this.
  11. DarksideBlue

VIP

me too XD

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.