1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vip presale question

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by blinkbling, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinkbling

blinkbling Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Hello guys, first of all if this is not the appropriate place to ask this please feel free to move it to another section. As I've no idea where to ask this~

1) Can I use the VIP mod in Bluestacks instead of Mobile? Because I've a very low budget mobile.. Couldn't afford a new mobile yet. So if all the mods work on bluestacks too that would be good. :D

2) How long does it take (maximum) for me to pass the interview and etc etc? And is there any requirements?

3) How long does it usually take for the cracker team to push out an update if the game got updated?

Thanks for the answers.. :)
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Jan 26, 2015
    1. All of our mods work on emulators, a big percentage of our VIPS use emulators to play
    2. Usually should be less than an hour but can take up to 24 hours depending on the language you choose and how many people are currently on the waiting list
    3. We strive to have updates out within 24 hours of the game bring updated. Again this is usually a couple of hours after we know about it. This also depends on the amount of updates we have ro work through but should rarely take 24 hours. The only thing that affects this beyond out control os extra security we need to crack or extra checks after a ban wave
    Voltz and crits23 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.