1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important VIP Rewards

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by h3yf00l, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Greetings members!

We always appreciate our customers for supporting us, because of you guys this website keeps on running to this day. To thank you guys we came up with a new system called VIP Rewards. Below I will post the requirements you must need to get your rewards.

How do I get my rewards?:
    1.) You must have purchased VIP 6 months
    2.) You must be an active VIP member
    3.) You must've paid with PayPal

Here is an example:
    You purchased 4 months of VIP in 2015 and 2 months in 2016, you now have a month of VIP for free.

Your 6th month of subscribing - 1 free month of VIP
    Your 12th month of subscribing - 1 free month of VIP
    Your 18th month of subscribing - 1 free month of VIP
    etc....

We only keep track of transactions made with PayPal. Messages will be sent out to those users who have been rewarded their month(s) of VIP. If you can prove you've paid 6+ months of VIP with alternative payments I will give your reward(s).

If you have any questions regarding VIP Rewards send me a message.

Regards,
    Team AR.

Raj, Parapop, Noppanat and 63 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.