1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking dead: Road to survival - Cheat engine (food/materials/survivors) working!

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Isabellabr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Isabellabr

Isabellabr Advanced Member

There alot of ppl doing that, they trying to hide.. so, enjoy before scopely fix it :p
    works on workshop too (crafting/materials)!!!

Cheat Engine "Physical Memory" setup:
    Go to Edit > Settings > Scan Settings
    [​IMG]
    Then Debugger Options:
    [​IMG]
    And Extra:
    [​IMG]
    Done :3

afleare, disaster0815 and Samy like this.
  2. Alu88

Alu88 New Member

Thank you

3. odano1988

odano1988 Member

how do you go about getting cheat engine to run for android version? Do i need an android emulator to run it on desktop?or any other instructions for this?

4. odano1988

odano1988 Member

got it to work for survivors how do i get it to wrk for materials?any sugestions ?

5. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i did sqomething wrong because now the game crashes everytime i load it.

6. Isabellabr

Isabellabr Advanced Member

You can try gameguardian but I not sure if it's will work like cheat engine
    Same way, but in workshop, I do this process with blood shirt (that one who hide you from zombies per 3/4 turns).
    Try clean the game cache, data then remove your Google account from ur phone. After that sing in again

7. odano1988

odano1988 Member

Isabellabr, ty. Ill try this later today haha. I'll try the workshop trick later, I got the survivors to work easily, but tried with material for a few then all of the issues started happening. So not sure.

8. odano1988

odano1988 Member

clean game cache, data, then removed google account from phone, still crashing when loading.

9. odano1988

odano1988 Member

im able to start a new account and it runs fine on bluestacks, with my old google account but can't get my old one to run on the phone or in bluestacks. If i was banned, I'd expect to see a notification of that. And I only did maybe 50 survivors and 250k food. Nothing c razy compared to the video.

#9 odano1988, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  10. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i got materials to work once. But bec ause of how quick they change, i couldn't get it the 2nd time a tried. Any tips for getting the searches done? STILL cant login to that other account. REALLY frustrating, shouldn't of messed with this on account i spent hundreds on lol.

11. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i can do survivors all day =) just not resources not good at it yuet i guess.

12. il_kiiiiing

il_kiiiiing Member

no way for get gold ? or reduce time?

13. odano1988

odano1988 Member

if there is i havent figured it out, i can barely get materials to work ahha. survivors 100 percent and food but thats all my brain can conquer. unlimited gold would be insane though. amount of packs you could open.

14. fufupops

fufupops Guest

i try it with sb game hacker, and it works

15. il_kiiiiing

il_kiiiiing Member

How can i come to 46 survivor to trainer. Isnt possibile. No way?

also why when i start the pyshical memory it need so much time (so time finish to craft and i dont have the same number i put )

#15 il_kiiiiing, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  16. odano1988

odano1988 Member

fufu, what works with sbgame hacker?gold?or everfything else?

17. odano1988

odano1988 Member

im looking for suggestions, to try and get coins or production time down. Any tips or ideas I can try them.

18. odano1988

odano1988 Member

im really looking for production time with cheat engine if possible. Haven't been able to figure it out. seems to be alot of stuff for sb game hacker but nothing with cheat engine as far as production time goes.

19. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i think i got banned again or froze the game again or whatever. can't load game again. crashes on start up. literally just got back level wise to where I was before but nope. Screwed again.

20. Greymulkin

Greymulkin Member

If you are trying to get materials and not just food/survivors. Wait until you get the items that take 1 minute to produce. I have found that if I try to do the cycle where I am getting positive materials and it hits a completion time on the current item, the game will crash and I will be unable to use that account again. So with the 10 second items, there isn't much leeway, before causing yourself issues.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.