1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking dead: Road to survival (restore coin bug)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Isabellabr, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Isabellabr

Isabellabr Advanced Member

Last week i found one way on google, thats allow you restore your coin when you get 3 * characters, 3 * weapons or something that you already have or don"t want.

Steps:
    1-Get enough coins to pull what you want
    2-On the purchase screen, turn your wi-fi off
    3-Pull the item desired
    4-If it wasn´t what you wanted to pull, press home and then configurations
    5-Clean the Walking Dead app data
    6-Turn on wi-fi and start the game again
    7-Your coins will be there again!

I get this doing this method:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, if you have time and patience you can get what you want! for get this epic morgan i do this process like 60x LOL but yeh, i got him =P
    Unfortunately, in this last update (2 days ago) they put internet conection check when you pull. So, you cant see what you have pulled, but you still can restore your coins.
    I think, if someone can remove this conection check before you pull, may be this works again.

HackerSyndicate likes this.
  2. jayhey

jayhey Guest

Would be awesome if someone could do this!

3. Manu

Manu Member

This method not working in The walking dead road to survival 2.0, is old hack :(, now if you turn off the wifi, the game error display

4. Isabellabr

Isabellabr Advanced Member

yeh you still can restore the coins but you can't see what you pulled. i think they put it side server now :/

5. Vincent101

Vincent101 Active Member

Ohh its an old HACK, any body having new hack?

6. il_kiiiiing

il_kiiiiing Member

This was fantastic but to late. Damn. ;-(

7. flaps mcgee

flaps mcgee Guest

I have heard about an exploit to speed up training time by opening your account on another phone/tablet, unfortunately no one will tell me how to do it properly. Any ideas?

Indigo likes this.
  8. il_kiiiiing

il_kiiiiing Member

9. Matt Atwell

Matt Atwell Guest

Is anyone currently trying to mod this?

10. BoxerHTX

BoxerHTX Guest

is any new hack about this gamd?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.