1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Walking Dead: Road to Survival Video bot 0.9

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by TheWarezMaster, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWarezMaster

NOTE: I should not have to post this however, this bot is in Beta although I tested it for a few days bug testing, please keep in mind it is in early Beta.

Hello, I am currently working on a bot that will do the following features, currently Video bot is fully functional, I am making this in my spare time, and please no un-needed flames, if you have a question or problem regarding this little peace of software, all you need to do is ask me to assist you with details on the problem you are having, and I am happy to assist.

√ Blue Stacks
    √ Full screen
    (Blue stacks needs to be in full screen)
    √ Foreground (Currently the bot does not support background usage which I plan to fix pretty soon.

Green is finished Red is to do, and Yellow is working on

F1 (Runs the Video bot)
    Esc (Exits the program)

Hello fellow users, this bot is simple, you leave it on the image posted below as an example page and press F1 with the bot turned on. it should automatically start assuming you have the proper requirements up above.

[​IMG]
    NOTE: The bot will attempt to do 2 videos, then wait an hour and do 2 more videos, and repeat this feature until disabled, due to the limitations of videos, this is currently the only way to make a feasable video bot, I did my final testing last night while I was sleeping, the bot watched 11 videos, I estimate between 7-11 videos a night, so that is about 20-30 coins, you won't get rich doing this, however its better then nothing.
    I use to make bots for Diablo 2, World of warcraft, as well as Runescape (and scripts), I also made a few aimbots for counter-strike and other variations of the game, typically if you used my products there is no name on it to reach me at, however for this fine site I put both the site url and my site name, url on bootup, and my name on shut down, why would I waste my time making a bot that does so much for a game like this? well with the hacking days being near end if not end already, as multiplayer app games eventually patch all the loop holes extremely fast, and due to an disturbing message I saw when looking for a bot myself, it pissed me off to the point I decided to take up the project of creating a bot for it, this kid claimed to have a hack yet he clearly did not have a hack, it was actually my motivation to signup...
    [​IMG]

Hello, I do not expect anyone off hand to know how to get access to their android or Iphone account on bluestacks, it is quite simple actually..
    all you have to do is link your facebook account to the in game account, if you do not wish to divolge that information to the maker of this game, create a fake facebook account, and link that, this will grant you access to move it around with one click on the "link facebook" it will give this error and you will select the middle option after creation of the linked account. [​IMG]

Virus Total Review: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5460823309b76ab96023eb220937dee4c7237 ef030d6e3c4daeaf82b00cdc23c/analysis/1455285518/

NOTE: Currently it is written in autoit which is a no skill programing program, I will update it to better methods of doing things once everything on my to do list is finished, if you have any suggestions, feel free to pm me them or post them here, I will only add future suggestions based on demand of people, so posting them here and getting people to agree would be the best way for me to decide to add it.

No Adfly, No Spam, No requirements to download, plain old good old dropbox.
    Download: Road to Survival 0.9.exe
    I Encourage scanning of all software I provide on any site, as VirusTotal is never 100% you should always scan for yourself any peace of hacking tool you download before your first run, remember that for now and future downloads you make. however please keep in mind due to the current programing used to create the bot, it does give false pos's on lesser security systems which should show up as follows Trojan.Autoit

Looking for someone/s who is willing to help with bug testing before releases.. you will be credited when the gui is finished, granted this is a small android app, I am having more fun on this game then any other android app and most real games I play lol... so I have a lot of ideas for features for this. just a video bot is the easiest type of bot to create so that is the first one on it :p

#1 TheWarezMaster, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    11rd and skankin like this.
  2. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

This file is under investigation by @icry4u as he suspected a possible virus, please wait.
    I will also ask you in future to use Zippyshare, Mediafire, UC, DU, MEGA or DropBox as download link.

Thank you.

Checked. You are free to re-add a download link.

#2 DaemonXSoul, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  3. TheWarezMaster

I switched to zippy share for everyone waiting to download, the download link is re-activated, had to get it verified first =)

4. odano1988

odano1988 Member

some reason isn't working, i open it, hit f1 but nothing is clicking

5. TheWarezMaster

I will download/test when re-uploading to their recommended host it may of corrupted the file, I apologize for the delay

Edit: Works just fine for me, I will ask you in pm, been in the other room all day setting up pokemon on my ps3 for my wife lol, sorry for the delay in reply, had to firmware my ps3 for her haha

6. mralonehvtt

mralonehvtt Member

how to fix "no offer available" ?

7. TheWarezMaster

the offers randomly become available between 12 minutes and 2 hours, so every time 1 hour hits from the start of the bot checking, it will check for more offers 2 times, it will click the no offer available button if it doesn't scan any, and it will check every hour until it finds it, took me forever camping the video menu to find out their delays, they are not 100% random but was a pain to figure out... you get 2-1 offers at a time and up to 13 offers if you don't use them, I am 100% redoing this bot as I made the current one in about 10-15 minutes waiting on the microwave to get finished.. the revamp/remake of this bot I will make a new post and request this one to be closed so it looks more professional, here is a sneak peak of the gui, pretty basic and will require windows 7 and up due to it being optical transparent.

[​IMG]

Thanks to odano1988 who I have added on skype for further investigation into his issue for it not working for him, I discovered rather then setting the bot to the resolution of the game, I have set it to the resolution of my laptop in which I use formy programing programs... fail on my part, the revamp bot I am 100% doing from scratch acts more human, and works off the default game resolution (There will be a walk through on how to revert back to those resolutions in the registry once I finish the bot, I just now finished remaking the video bot, and will do the Grind bots before release of 9.1)

mralonehvtt likes this.
  8. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

This topic will be closed due to @TheWarezMaster request.
    A new version with some resolved bugs will be released once ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.