1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Warriors Duel v 1.1.2 [MOD]

Discussion in 'EMT Public Mods' started by ayesu012000, Aug 21, 2016.

1. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

[​IMG]

Name:
    Warriors Duel
    Version: 1.1.2
    Root Needed? No

Note: Honestly I MOD this game a week ago but i don't post it? Coz I saw stelau4 has modded this game already but he said I can still share my MOD as long as it's different MOD from the first modder. So now I am going to share my MOD for u guys it's only a bit difference you can call this a (LVM) light version mod.:grinning: I only MOD the golds base on what I experience in-game I actually played this so I just wanna enjoy this but only with an advantage to golds can get. You will experience what I'm saying if you play the game. So what's you waiting for? Download now! :smile:

What's in the MOD?
    • Each win can give you x500 golds
    How to install?
    • Download my MODDED apk
    • Install and Play!

Credit to: ayesu012000

PS Link: World of Warriors: Duel - Android Apps on Google Play
    MOD Link: Download Warriors Duel ver Modby ayesu012000 signed apk

Duelist likes this.
  2. samarts1402

samarts1402 Member

lets try it, fresh mod from the oven :grinning:

ayesu012000 likes this.
  3. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.