1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Modders Heaven!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by hiyall360, Nov 28, 2014.

1. hiyall360

hiyall360 Mr. Pringles
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Hello Android Republicans!

This section of the forum is dedicated to conjure up some new modders for our site, so if you would like to learn, this is where you want to be! we will be posting some tutorials, etc.

We are also thinking about creating a new group for junior modders, so that's something to look forward to once you get good enough!

Saint Goku, agent33 and Diaias like this.
  2. powersaiyan3

powersaiyan3 Guest

Hello hiyal360, can you post some tutorials so that we learn?

3. Slim420

Slim420 Advanced Member

Thats good to know..
    I would love to join but atm i dont have a pc and i know its required.

Hope i can still learn it verbally and then try it physically later on.

I do have some ideas, as for myself i used to try a hack on maplestory before and have some methods in mind that where used back then and might be able to apply in some way here.

4. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

Id love to learn more and be on a team :D

5. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

I don't have a PC to

6. Tallon007

Tallon007 Advanced Member

Hi people, Been around the pc game since like forver, Crashed my first network aged 14 haha & again when I was kicked from school... Qualified Chef & I.T, Aged 40, been into modding (Linux/windows) since forever too, Got into android stuff a few months back & then into Modding 2 weeks or so ago :) Ive a good mind but shit for me I take Immume surpressants which mess with my memory, Ermm is this Alcoholics Anonymous, I think im in the wrong place....:) Anyway Hi & I hope im of some help to this forum... Not sure if your allowed to say where youve come from on the net but I knew a couple of ppl on here & have some respect on the other site...

agent33, Diaias, raline and 1 other person like this.
  7. hiyall360

hiyall360 Mr. Pringles
    Staff Member Cracking Team

Happy to have you here, I feel you'll become great!

8. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

you wouldnt happen to be the same tallon007 from the kali linux and hak5 forums by any chance, if so good to see a old face ^_^

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.