1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens when you get banned?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by StonedPikachu, Nov 6, 2016.

1. StonedPikachu

VIP

how does banning work in the Mobile community. when they banned you what happens and how does it effect you? will they only banned the account of the game or will they take a step further and ban your playstore account and your gamer id as well? for instance if i use lets say devilian and i logged into the main account and into the hacked account and one day it gets banned. will my phone get locked or anything? and what about my previous games that i payed for will it get banned too?

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Usually only the game account will be banned. All games even when made by the same company have seperate gms/devs/offices and income so they are basically seperate in all aspects apart from the brand that publishes them. Think of them as a franchise like Subway.
    Because of this they don't have access to another games server files so they can only ban you from their server.
    If they really wanted to they might be able to ban your ID like Hive but it would be a lot of contacting other game devs when really they solved their own problem by getting rid of you from their server.
    For example I have 6 hive accounts some of which have been banned on many of the VIP games but will still work with others I have never lost an actual account across all games

BIGboyTOY786 likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.