1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the difference ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilBladee522, Aug 1, 2015.

1. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

Hello all, i've a question, as i do refund from google play myself recently, abit getting to how it works providing the tips someone gave but i also came across some forums where people are selling their refund services, and it will get refund straight away without waiting, including bundles at one go exception for the funds to arrive back to the bank.

Would like know what's the difference from those selling these refund service and comparing ownself going to the playstore and report the problem for unauthorize payment and wait for the refund email notification ?

What's the " secret trick " actually to let them able to help other users to refund straight away without getting their personal information ? O.O

This have been in my doubts for sometime.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

These "services" are bull crap, that is the short answer.
    There is no special trick to getting a refund, you request it and get it or not, redo if not.
    These people basically fill in the same form as you would and charge you 30% for the privelage. Some of them may even send you a payment in advance to prove their system works as they state then use the service "refund was credited to the wrong card" to then take your refund and an easy profit earned

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.