1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i learn next?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by cowboydm, Mar 1, 2016.

1. cowboydm

cowboydm Member

I've learned net. Reflector for the pass few day, and I modded some unity games. What should I learn next so I can be a legit modder? My goal for now is to mod games like(chain chronicle, one piece treasure cruise, walks raider, zenonia,.... Etc)

2. cowboydm

cowboydm Member

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Next step would be. Harder unity games and learning USA
    this is the normal progression

4. cowboydm

cowboydm Member

5. AnthonyEvans

AnthonyEvans Active Member

If i learned that kind of skill.. will i earn money for that.

6. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Not likely, these are the very basics of android modding, most of the modders that release their work here for free are more advanced than this. You would need to progress a lot further than this to have any hope of making money out of modding

7. inexio6

inexio6 Member

Hi, I'm learning how to mode assembly-csharp.dll using reflexi. Can anyone guide me how to bypass security check in a game such as whether the game is running on mobile device or android emulator , etc.? what keywords should I search for? Is there something to do with gamestate class? I have learnt all basic assembly and other programming as well.

8. stelau4

stelau4 Slow to update moving home
    Exclusive Modding Team

bro you should never mod for having the intention of making money out of it... That is not a true modder. Me i mod to help to make members happy to help them complete a game easier without spending real money the satisfaction i get from it is knowing some where some one is playing with a game i modded and has made them happy because they could complete a stage where has normal you would have to pay in game currency to complete. This why when i get pm's asking about custom mods and they will pay me i say no because its not about that for me if any think id rather donations to go here to site to help maintain and keep site going

Shinra, ATSparhawk and icry4u like this.
  9. AnthonyEvans

Thanks for the reply dogboy69..

10. AnthonyEvans

I'm sorry for the comment my bad. I really want to learned how to make money. Anyway thanks for the reply.

11. Girard

Girard Guest

That is the best reply I've ever read. You are a stand up person. I never leave messages about anything but that was great. Our passions are different, (Im a Firefighter) but I complety understand what you're saying. I just found this site tonight. I'm trying to learn about all this stuff. I recently changed the ROM on my phone without bricking it. So now I'm sucked in trying to learn what else my phones capable of doing that I have no idea of. Anyway, loved your post and I hope there are more people like you I here, so maybe I can learn something. Take care bud

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.