1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's My Water? 2 - VER. 1.2.4 [Unlimited Energy/Hints/More]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by Nemesis50, May 9, 2015.

1. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

Jan 20, 2015
    Name of Game : Where's My Water? 2
    Version :

Root Needed :

Mod Info :

• Unlimited Energy.
    • Unlimited Hints.
    • Unlimited Power-Ups.
    • Unlocked Power-Ups.

Notes :

Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!

The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!

Features :

• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
    • Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
    • Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
    • ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
    • Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
    • Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
    • Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
    • Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!

Installation Steps :

1. Download the files.
    2. Install the modded apk.
    3. Extract the obb.
    4. Move the obb to android/obb.
    5. Open and enjoy.

Credits to :

Playstore Link :

Download ;

Apk ;

2. jimbo

jimbo Advanced Member

Jan 16, 2015
  3. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

Jan 20, 2015
    Hmm that's weird , thanks for letting me know. :)
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.