1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which app to use for hiding personal photos and videos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anthony Carver, Sep 17, 2015.

1. I am using Karbonn Titanium Octane from around 3 months. I want the an application which can protect all my personal pictures and videos. Can you suggest me some good apps for that?
  2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Apr 2, 2014
    I personally use this one: Hide Pictures in Vaulty - Android Apps on Google Play
  3. You can protect it by hiding it through Leo Privacy Guard. It is the best app so far in the market for this purpose and even I prefer it. Just try it you will be thankful to me later.
  4. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

Aug 30, 2015
    can they still get the photos by deleting the app??
  5. Leo Privacy Guard! It lets you hide all sorts of files and also apps. I am a user of quality apps and I highly recommend you to use this app. It provides a solid protection system for your device. I myself use this app and it has way more features than you can find on any other app of it's sort. Give it a try and be surprised! ;)
  6. JTayler

JTayler Guest

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.