1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which app to use for hiding your favorite games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robert Fleming, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I want to hide my games. Could you tell me which app to use to hide it? I really need it.

2. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

3. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

4. nilofar shaikh

you should install a 3rd party launcher to do this task. In this case, we recommend you to use Go Launcher Ex hat is available for free on Google Play Store. After installing Go launcher EX, make it your default home screen launcher by pressing the home button. Then go to app drawer (the button on the bottom right) and press the option button, you will find an option to Hide apps. Simply check all those apps that you want to hide from the app drawer and tap OK.

5. nilofar shaikh

we are using LEO Privacy app for hiding our personal data like videos, pictures, games, massages etc..