1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Wild Blood v1.0.4 - UNLIMITED COINS HACK

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by KKGamer, Dec 22, 2015.

1. KKGamer

KKGamer New Member

[​IMG]

Name:Wild Blood
    Version:1.0.4
    Root: No
    Mod: UNLIMITED COINS HACK
    Install Steps: KKGamer Hack - :v :v For new friends at KKGamer: :v :v 1,... | Facebook

Notice: 1, This is the new upload packet, will work on most mobile devices; 2, When you first open, there will pop up a warn and maybe not in English. Don’t worry, just click the right button; 3, After the warn, the game will load and you need to wait couple minutes. Yes, it’s couple minutes, but don’t worry, the game will start soon. 4, Last but not least, play the game OFFLINE. Thanks! Enjoy It!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credits To: KKGamer
    Download: link removed by moderator

#1 KKGamer, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    VHINZCENTZZ likes this.
  2. ShelbyTheGod

ShelbyTheGod Active Member

You're a brand new member, not sure how much I trust this....

3. KKGamer

KKGamer New Member

I don't know how to make you trust... but if you have time, you can check out my facebook page... Thanks.

4. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

We do not allow custom installer especially from unknown modder (as other unknown app can be installed together with it)
    Link has been removed
    Kindly change your apk to only normal apk & obb within 24hrs otherwise thread will be removed

Also, kindly follow the forum posting template rules when sharing mod game, see below
    Important - Format & Posting Rules

5. KKGamer

KKGamer New Member

Ok, I will only publish the apk hack next time...

6. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

game is outdated, ver is now 1.1.3

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.