1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated World of Warriors - Ver 1.5.0 [Unlimited Coins/Gems]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by Nemesis50, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

[​IMG]

Name of Game : World of Wariors
    Version :
    v1.5.0

Root Needed : NO

Mod Info :
    • Unlimited Coins/Gems.
    Notes :

World of Warriors is an epic combat and adventure strategy game! Journey across the vast Wildlands and amass an army of history's greatest warriors, from Romans and Vikings to Knights and Samurai. Battle the mighty Skull Army and take on players from around the world in the epic new ARENA mode!

PLEASE NOTE! World of Warriors is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money.

Fight, Train and Evolve your Army in the epic World of Warriors!

Features :

- FREE TO PLAY
    - PLAY OFFLINE*
    - Stunningly beautiful 3D graphics, amazing sound design and AAA production values and polish.
    - Recruit an incredible team based on 100's of historically accurate real-life warriors.
    - Unleash mind-blowing special attacks upon fearsome opponents.
    - Hone your skills and perfect your strategy to outplay and out-think opponents in the ARENA where the toughest players from around the world battle it out.
    - Battle through the vast Wildlands to defeat evil King Boneshaker and his Skull Army of minions and bosses.
    - Collect materials and craft powerful Talismans to tip the tides of battle in your favor.
    - Train and Evolve your warriors to reach the highest heights and unlock the true power of your army.
    - Daily and Weekly events to take part in.
    - Compete against others for rare and exclusive prizes.

Installation Steps :
    1. Download files.
    2. Install apk files.
    3. Copy data files to sdcard/Android/obb/HERE.
    4. Open and enjoy.

Credits to : N/A

Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindcandy.warriors

Download :

Apk : https://userscloud.com/eydoxicprv9a
    Obb : https://userscloud.com/cuq57iar0py7
    Part 2 : https://userscloud.com/n58w6v11fg2y

rofii33 likes this.
  2. giangelsig

giangelsig Member

can't download part 2

3. Nemesis50

Oh what does it say when you try to download?

4. gd6noob

gd6noob Advanced Member

is this red and blue gems?

5. Nemesis50

I believe so.

6. Daksh

Daksh Guest

P
    Can I use play store obb with mod apk

7. Nemesis50

Oh.. I am sorry to hear that. Not sure as to how I can fix that.

8. munyoncot

munyoncot Guest

always get banned bro

9. ture7

ture7 Member

They ban because they have a "script" or algorithm that detects end it's not normal usage. When I emailed them, they said they reviewed my account and found unusual activity so They wouldn't unban my account. Lol they confirmed that the game can autobahn if it detects unusual activity.. so try making a new account and sparingly use the gems.. make it look like how a normal legit person would use it.

10. Limper

VIP

Im just gonna try to hop on the mod, use gems then install playstore back over it and see if i can get away with that lol Lucky patcher ftw

11. ture7

ture7 Member

Good luck with that. I hope it works. lol, but I have a feeling when you try to install the playstore version, it wont let you and you will get a message that says invalid file or version or something.
    Its the error i often see when trying to install an app over one that is already installed.

12. twidenbar

twidenbar Active Member

I downloaded all 3 the app obb and part 2 placed obb into the obb folder tried to run the game and it didn't work I then tried to move part 2 into the obb folder and it ask to replace/overwrite which I tried but it wouldn't work any ideas on how to resolve this? If not possible to upload the modified obb to use?

13. ture7

ture7 Member

Someone can correct me if im wrong, but I looked at parts 1 and 2 of the OBB zip files and both files are the same size when unzip. Also, because its asking to overwrite, each other depending on which you unzip first, it makes not sense to download both or unzip both. Try using a different unzip program. I had the same problem with unzipping the file and there was nothing in the folder even though it said to overwrite/replace. Once i used a different program, i was able to unzip it directly into the OBB folder.

Fair warning, if you use the gems too much, it will auto ban you. I created another account and it lasted 2 days before it auto banned me again. I was only using the gem to buy potions and after a few hours of buying potions, it auto banned me. If you use the gems to buy better characters/cards, it'll be quicker. lol
    I tried to be sneaky and buy a character every other fight but eventually i was banned.

I have moved on and uninstalled this game.. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.