1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Force v.1.0.3 [god mode, dmg]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by BTG, Nov 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BTG

BTG overslept, pm me or chat in discord
    Exclusive Modding Team

[​IMG]

Name: X-Force
    Version: 1.0.3
    Root: Yes/No

Mod:
    1.) god mode (when MUSIC OFF)
    2.) 10x dmg, 10x defense (when SOUND OFF)

Notes:
    1.) mod doesn't work in arena or robbing people -- this is a blessing...
    2.) temporary ban == when your login spins forever. try again in 3 days, you should be able to get access. i didn't bother to remove my failed anti-ban on this release, install original apk if you want to see the "number of seconds till your ban is lifted" written in complete Chinese characters.
    3.) I'm saying "Hi" to the dev, for feeling sorry on forcing them to ban me manually every single freaking time...
    4.) a complete abuse of this mod will get you to level 30+ in miraculous time. Man, I've got full 5 stars heroes for most of my banned accounts. Check out the top 1 or 2 in the newest server, that's me :tearsofjoy:
    5.) mod is powerful enough, try to level up only the heroes with 4 or 5 stars!! pump up those heroes and you should get tons of diamonds in arena, chapters, etc.
    6.) play safe, you have toggles here, then you can enjoy a long lasting game.
    7.) another tip: when you get to tutorial to beat any Titans (gold boss, rune boss, whatever), quit the game. get back in there and see if you can skip it. once you level up more of your heroes, you can come back to it and kill the boss to get massive rewards. Failure to skip will mean you won't have time to kill him, which is still ok since your dmg is boosted ;)

Install Steps:
    1.) extract OBB from apkpure link, install mod
    2.) play and enjoy

This game is fairly new and dev is very active banning people. I've got banned 5x, as always, cause I went to the top rank :tearsofjoy: You need to watch on your ranking, anywhere you see "ranking", check that out so you can place yourself safely. anyone can report you too, though my guild had been kind enough letting me kill a few of those guild boss ;) go nuts on arena (gladiator) or robbing people - mod is safe here.

Usage of mods, of any kinds, will lead to banning, you've been warned. My anti-ban isn't quite working on this game and i don't have much time to check that out again, so you're on your own.

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
    This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
    1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
    2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games (Root)

Like this post to get updates !!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
    Playstore Link: Google Playstore
    Original APK: apkpure
    Like EMT: facebook || youtube
    Downloa

2. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

@iAlex when you have chance, video please ;)

3. hieubui21

VIP

it hang at select server when using mod apk , original apk work fine

4. arbifeb

arbifeb New Member

thanks a lot.. lets work the mod to his death.. lol

5. Mod Hunter

Mod Hunter Advanced Member

i love u BTG ;)

6. Mod Hunter

Mod Hunter Advanced Member

cant doing treasure mountain with the mod.. other thing its ok

7. squnik

VIP

Nice game, such a waste for making it public. Anyway, great job.

8. newworld3016

VIP

What should I do with the diamond ? Should I use in pray 10 ?

9. Ryan00

Ryan00 New Member

For no root, work ?

10. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

Public can have a bit of fun too.
    Yeah, game could go to vip (border line) but I decided for public...enjoy guys. You'll understand why I got 5x banning :tearsofjoy:

Zakriel, Jacknator and Mod Hunter like this.
  11. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

Yes, depend...You'll get a single 5 star from that pray. Later you can use diamonds for auctions etc. Remember, you need only 4 heroes at 5 stars, anything else is a waste. Keep diamonds for buying other things, don't you like the feeling of rich spoilt vip with tons diamonds now? LOL

12. BTG

Exclusive Modding Team

Gold? Yes you can. Enable or disable dmg. test different thing. Sometimes dmg too high. I can't remember but swear it works everywhere

Mod Hunter and johnaeron like this.
  13. AlexSnipy

AlexSnipy Member

The mod works perfect, I see why you got banned haha, well Im trying to lvl up like a legit player but its hard with a mod like this haha

14. noypii

noypii Advanced Member

another nice mod @BTG thank you again :D

15. noypii

noypii Advanced Member

heheheh very nice game boss @BTG anyone here make there own guild? let me know so i can join.. server 11 thanks

johnaeron likes this.
  16. InitOtayTUbIG

InitOtayTUbIG Advanced Member

i cant make the tip work :( need video tut

17. Bad Sly

Bad Sly Advanced Member

wow! nice mod sir!

18. exQuixer

exQuixer Active Member

@BTG There is a problem with the skill CD causing it to be freezed (can't use skill). So it is difficult to pass higher level instance, always running out of time. However, when I turn off the god mode mod, the skills will not get freeze but you will die because of the higher level mobs. Is there a solution to this?

19. eddyes

eddyes Active Member

this game dev really did their job haha. im always stay low as possible, never hit every rank and damage rank. Stage always do based on mine power. Still kudos to dev for banned me.
    thank you for modder so i can experienced this game :)

20. exQuixer

exQuixer Active Member

I can already feel I'm next :coldsweat:

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.