1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paid X-plore File Manager Donate v3.79.03 APK

Discussion in 'Cracked / Paid Apps' started by dvdpower, Jan 25, 2016.

1. dvdpower

dvdpower Advanced Member

Apr 8, 2015
    X-plore File Manager

X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.

This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
    And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.

You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.

• Dual-pane tree view
    • Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
    • Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
    • Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com, Picasa
    • SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell ***
    • Music player ***
    • App manager
    • WiFi file sharing ***
    • Manage files from a PC web browser ***
    • Favorite folders
    • Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
    • Hex viewer
    • Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
    • Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
    • Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
    • View APK files as ZIP
    • Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
    • Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
    • Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
    *** marked features are paid – they require donation

How to Install?

1. Download and install apk file as usual
    2. Done and Enjoy! [​IMG]

Download plore apk
    #1 dvdpower, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Fatz

Fatz New Member

Oct 26, 2015
    How do I download it? I click the link and as soon as I touch the screen ads ads ads ADS!!! Too many if you ask but I still can't download it and I really need it, this app is like the immune system to my phone.

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

Sep 25, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.