1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v1.05 [Infinite YGO Points]

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by bodysun, Mar 27, 2015.

1. bodysun

bodysun Advanced Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Name of Game: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation
    Version: 1.05
    Root Needed?:NO

1.) Infinite YGO Points

It's time to duel! Enjoy exciting duels against players from around the world and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful monsters, magical spells and surprising traps to build a winning platform to smite their enemies.

Install Steps:

Extract "OBB folder" to SDCard/Android/OBB
    Install Modded APK

Credits To: Aretius99

Playstore Link:
    Google Playstore
    Download Apk: Here
    Download Obb: Here
    cornemo likes this.
  2. cornemo

cornemo Member

Mar 15, 2015
  3. Nemesis50

Nemesis50 Team AR approved

Jan 20, 2015
    One way to fix that is to either install the original version from playstore, play it for a few mins uninstall and download the one up above and that should hopefully fix it. :)
    ichiboi and cornemo like this.
  4. canaan22

canaan22 Guest

Can i only install the apk and use the original obb?

same error: "you have not purchased the game"
    i installed the app from the app store and played a few minutes. Than i deinstalled it and installed the mod. but it´s not working :(

worked. Have installed the original game. played few minutes. copy the original obb to a new ordner. deinstalled the game. installed the modded obb and apk. deleted the modded obb and paste the original obb in the odner. And the mod worked. :) Thank you very much! Best site ever :D

ps: sry for the very bad english. :p
    and sry for the trouble ^^
    #4 canaan22, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  5. I can't download the Google Play Version because it's not compatible with my phone, even though I could've started the app (installed the apk), could you upload your folder for me? :)
  6. cornemo

cornemo Member

Mar 15, 2015
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.