1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Fish Games

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Rose Autumn, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Rose Autumn

Rose Autumn i r noob

I was just wondering how to unlock Big Fish Games on android without purchasing. I know for most that Lucky Patcher will work, but doesn't for some. I tried using Lucky Patcher on my unrooted phone to unlock it by rebuilding it and that didn't work. I then just tried the normal way on my rooted phone and it still didn't work. Freedom also didn't work. So I was just wondering what usually gets changed in these to unlock them. The one I'm going for is Grim Tales Crimson Hollow. Could it just be this game because the rest worked just fine? Well I found them unlocked online anyway. Any help would be appreciated. And please lemme know if this is in the right place.

2. vinsam

vinsam i r noob

First, uninstall the Big Fish Games app using the steps below:

Open the Start menu.
    Select Control Panel.
    Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
    Remove the program titled Big Fish: Game Manager.
    Follow the directions on your screen to remove the Big Fish Games app from your computer.

3. Rose Autumn

Rose Autumn i r noob

I don't have them on my computer.

4. MissAJ1980

MissAJ1980 i r noob

I need the apk files for these games. My rooted tablet used to work perfect with Lucky Patcher to unlock the games but now all the new games are all the sudden not compatible with my device.

5. Rose Autumn

Rose Autumn i r noob

Which ones do you need? I can upload them to Mega.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook