1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Chromatic Souls 1.3.3.362

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by MeisterV, Sep 20, 2015.

1. MeisterV

MeisterV Advanced Member

2. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

it's in wip actually ,and pls be chill with request...u just requested a bunch of games

neruneko likes this.
  3. BlackMonster

BlackMonster Advanced Member

pls +1 this game was about to REQ it but searched and found it already here :O

4. kosminel

VIP

game updated to 1.5.3.850. and where is this game in VIP? I cant see it...

5. mikey

VIP

Just out of curiousity, anyone get anywhere with this game. I looked into it with no luck, I imagine its all server side like most of evils evil games. Just curious

6. mikey

VIP

game updated with new content today 1.5.5, still do not see this in VIP, I understand any games from HIVE or evil to mod or do anything with but any mod for HIVE games Im down, they make awesome games but I hate their company lol

7. stelau4

stelau4 EMT
    Exclusive Modding Team

this game has xigncode bro thats why only our cracking team can do this

mikey likes this.
  8. mikey

VIP

Yeah Ive read that before, I imagine its a real pain, Ive seen it tried a thousand times for Dragon Blaze with no success, if there is ever a day will be a good one, thanks for the info though!

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook