1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use any website analysis tool?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alester, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Alester

Alester Member

Hello mate,

Hope you are doing great so far? Though this isn't appropriate place to open my issue but I hope I might get help. I am working with a new website analysis tool. This is the tool which can be used for traffic dynamic, website hosting location, website IP address lookup and so on. Here is the website link- Androidrepublic.org - Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - www.androidrepublic.org traffic insights and whois

I would like to get your feedback that how can I make this tool much better. Thanks!

2. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

Given what info you're trying to offer, look at dnsstuff.com, that has all those tools, offer a similar setup would be adaquete for that tool

h3yf00l likes this.
  3. Dylan Mark

Dylan Mark New Member

yes i have use ahrefs tool online

4. Sydrig

Sydrig Member

You could add in functions similar to the ones offered by awrcloud in conjunction with ahrefs tools.

5. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

cheke out burp suite Burp Suite editions and features

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook