1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeon Hunter 5 -high damage & hp- V 3.0.0h[FIXED DAMAGE]

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by danyssien, Jul 12, 2017.

1. danyssien

danyssien Advance Member

2. Alex78

Alex78 i r noob

Thank you.. :)

3. Imperial Girl

Imperial Girl Member

Is it possible to ask you to give us weap name and which mission u got that weapon from so we look for that weap to get dmg increase work ? I tried like +50 diff weap with diff stat and elements for dmg but it doesnt work only hp is working thats good but some missions u really need dmg because it takes while to kill the boss etc

4. danyssien

danyssien Advance Member

You can also search 5 in stead 98 in float .. tell me if is working after test @Imperial Girl

5. Imperial Girl

Imperial Girl Member

Sadly it didnt work even with 5, it did increased power score but i checked hero stat and ingame nothing changed , if only u could let me know what weapon u use and from which mission u got that helps a lot because its like 1 to 100 i find the weapons that changes with 5 or 98

6. danyssien

danyssien Advance Member

New Video added watch it @Imperial Girl

Imperial Girl likes this.
  7. Imperial Girl

Imperial Girl Member

danyssien likes this.
  8. danyssien

danyssien Advance Member

you are welcome :D

9. Alex78

Alex78 i r noob

Nice :):):) Only i have one not so important problem.. I cant do arena.. When i do healt only, it seems to boost opponent healt also, so i cant kill him. Same with TOE, it boosts my friends healt so they also cant die. Im talking about changing 1300 value to all results found. Is there a way to single out just my healt? I think its better to just change healt, cause if i do dmg, my friends can see abnormal attack values when they play with me.. or im I wrong about that?

Wondering if it's a same kind of risk for toe and arena.. maybe arena greater risk?
    What do you guys think?

#29 Alex78, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  10. danyssien

danyssien Advance Member

Lower the hp . and more damage ,, you kill them fast ,, don't abuse in Arena

11. frapug92

frapug92 i r noob

Is this updated for latest 3.1.1e?

12. Alex78

Alex78 i r noob

They changed something with the last update.. 3.2.0f I heard its still posible but you have to do some other kind of search. I used to search value 98 Float to change wep values and 1300 Float to change healt. Any chanse you can check this up? Speed Mod still works. They made some changes of grading equipment.. maybe we just need new codes

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook