1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a good website for downloading .apk files.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jake790, Dec 17, 2016.

1. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Hey.

So I need a good website for downloading updated .apk games. Why I need this is because apkpure has gone to crap for me. The downloads have gotten so slow that they error out while downloading and attempts to blame my connection when I'm able to download fast off any other website. I'm getting less than 100kb a second on apkpure. I have tried using download accelerators out there and they even error out when downloading from apkpure (DownThemAll / JDownloader < Won't even start -_- / and others) So if someone can help me out... Because for days I'm getting nothing but errors from Apkpure. Thanks.

My speed: Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results and this is just on a wireless connection. I get double that on Wired and Wired still doesn't fix the damn problem with apkpure.

2. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

4. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

That site doesn't work. Half the games that exist on that ain't even updated and when I attempt to even download from that website I get nothing but some sort of Quota error (whatever that means) when I try to download off the website... That used to be a good website for me before I started using apkpure but now apkpure has gone to crap... And I just tried to download again off apkpure and now downloads have gotten so much slower (less than 50kb a second).

5. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Blackmart doesn't even look updated and it only has 4 categories to choose from and aptiode only let's me install the games onto my phone. I want to download the .apk files onto my computer since I want to mod some games but can't with apkpure going to shit.

Does apkpure hate australians? lol.

My speed on a wired connection [​IMG]

6. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Have you tried using the apkpure app. I have noticed they try pushing the app so they may throttle the speeds In favour of the app otherwise grabbing the apk from your device is going to be the only viable option

7. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Yeah... no. I ain't going to do that. If I do it that way I can only download 1 game at a time when on PC I like to download more than 1 and I ain't going to install an android emulator lmao.

8. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

If its quantity/speed, maybe torrents? Also try Raccoon that might be the answer for ya

9. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

10. TerryGrey

TerryGrey New Member

Go FreshAPK to find and download bulk .apk files on your pc. You want to do this for backup or what?

#10 TerryGrey, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  11. glassyskys

glassyskys Member

Blackmarket my man

12. Dylan Mark

Dylan Mark New Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook