1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King's Raid Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by stelau4, May 2, 2017.

1. hantu1911

hantu1911 Advanced Member

Skill book exploit

Not sure if still working.

Reserve one stockage key for this exploit.
    Use your stockage last remaining key just before server reset.
    After winning, you be at the summary screen where you can choose to repeat, exit..etc
    If you run out of key and you click repeat the system should prompt you to purchase more key. Dont buy. You gonna waste your key since server ganna reset.
    Stay at this screen.
    Once the server has been reset, quickly click repeat.
    You can start without buying any key as the key has been refill.
    Use auto win for best effect as the dungeon will still be open for 3-5 minutes.
    I normally manage to score 3 wins. After that you no longer able to play as the dungeon has been closed.
    When you exited, you will notice your current key will remain 2.
    You used 3 keys for yesterday dungeon.

This is how i gain those extra skill book for my hero.
    For my case here, I need skill book for knight/tanker and I do not use any warrior/kasel.
    So, I take extra key from warrior and use it for my knight.
    It may not be much, but 3 x 8 is 24 skill books that I can use on my knight.

Jolgito likes this.
  2. Buttman

Buttman Member

I dont get it.
    If they wanna keep all the rewards to themselves, why not solo their own raids rather than doing DC abuse ?
    indeed it's their own dragons, kill the dragons on their own then. sod it

Zakriel and Bonten Maru like this.
  3. Bonten Maru

VIP

Some people just exploiting other, for example, I stuck at B60, then I spam for help, once when the raid is over I quickly disconnect and get all the dragon armor loots.

4. hantu1911

hantu1911 Advanced Member

The DC abuse is worst for BD60+
    Even I dun help unless its someone i know.

They want the legend gear but their hero couldnt kill the dragon, so they make use ppl like us who can kill the dragon.
    Mostly I avoid helping those Viet Cong player.

Zakriel likes this.
  5. Saint

Saint Advanced Member

I am beginning to see more gamers including those acct lv below 20 who have 5* units in desert(chp 6). So it's now safe to go there? I have full 5* squad right now.

6. Buttman

Buttman Member

What annoyed me more was that they even claimed it's because IOS version is not stable or their internet connection is unstable.
    If ios was not stable (seems like it mainly took place on iphone 6 ?), then i am sure the official dev team of kings raid would have apologised for the inconvenience by now and haved fixed the problem.
    If it's because their internet connection was not stable, those fucking little shits could just avoid doing raids first and wait till connections better. They understand their internet conneciton was not stable and just carried on DC in raids. How can they have cheeks to play innnocent card saying they didnt do it on purpose ?

Bonten Maru likes this.
  7. Buttman

Buttman Member

I also dont help anymore those people i dont know. But it was fun killing the dragons with different people with different teams. Shame more and more nasty bastards doing dc abuse now. And yes indeed most of the time it happened to me in b60......

8. Jolgito

Jolgito Advanced Member

well i understand this part before reset i should enter with 1 key left, THEN adter clear dungeon, there will be a popUp saying to waste 100 rubies right? so I'll not press nothing until reset is done then I'll cancel that popUp and press Repeat again automode at this part I will be done with the exploit right? ill be able to make 3 runs like u for the hero I want right? so more books i get it.. tell me if I am ok? ty for the info

9. Bonten Maru

VIP

I swear I will only help out guildies from this point on. Created a second account three weeks ago, and now I have more chance of dragon killing.

10. Bonten Maru

VIP

Monster level at Chapter 6 easy is at 57, go there at your own risk.

11. gehu

gehu Active Member

yes it is . under iphone 6 is even worse lol. why dont you tried it first ? i mean im not defending the cunt who abuse dc raid. but there is people who suffer from unstable ios ver of kings raid (i do suffer when trying to play at my workplace).
    but for me to differentiate people who really get dc problem is mostly they try to solo the dragon now and trying not to invite people unless they use android/inviting people they know. youll see people who abuse it will always get back trying to invite people then spew the lie again

12. Eotheyn

VIP

is it safe for us to use the mod on the towers regardless of the quality of our heroes?

13. redsucker

redsucker Active Member

I miss my accounts :D

14. Bonten Maru

VIP

We will see what happen in this upcoming patch.

Jolgito likes this.
  15. Jolgito

Jolgito Advanced Member

i saw it too!