1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Day On Earth 1.7.2 Mod Max Coins,Magic Split,Craft Points,Materials,Durability [For Unroot]

Discussion in 'Public Mods' started by KingAtlantis, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Seitecu

Seitecu Member

If I craft a furniture which is currently not in yhis version of game, willl occur a 98% loading screen?

Cause I did and had problem with it but game started on third attempt... probably if I delete that furniture now it ll not help to anything, dont u think?

2. KingAtlantis

KingAtlantis Advance Member

Yes, your save will be crashed if you craft the unreleased items. Please read my warning on the tread and I have told you guys 10000000 times no to craft those items on my comments. Please do read before using my mod.

Shot likes this.
  3. KingAtlantis

KingAtlantis Advance Member

Update:
    Guys, I will be removing the free craft feature from my next mod as many people do not read my guide and crash their saves by crafting the unreleased items. There are 30+ comments complaining about the frozen loading screen here due to the fact that they crafted and equiped the unreleased weapons, I have also reminded you guys several times not to do it. In order to avoid you guys reproaching me for crashing your save, I will just remove the free craft feature and make it simple. Hope you all understand it.

Shot likes this.
  4. docks

docks i r noob

Please don't since it is hard to craft the rifle which can now use

5. Shot

Shot Member

Read description omg..
    You said you knew the furniture is not in game yet and you still craft it...? what is that, thats like you see a Truck coming up ahead and as u know u walk , abd get rekt? Really sorry but why cry here now as you knew it wasn't in game? No hate lol but really

6. Seitecu

Seitecu Member

Actually, I ve just crafted furniture, never used em... have em in boxes and gane work normally...

7. Boogieman702

Boogieman702 i r noob

Stuck on 90% loading screen help me plz what should I do?

8. Seitecu

Seitecu Member

Try to turn on game multiple times or delete cache, if it ll not work after 4-5 attempts, your save game is probably ruined...

9. Aft3rB1rth

Aft3rB1rth i r noob

The fuck?! What about those who did listen eh? This some bs cant argue with your decision but fuck man i needed that....

BTLGNKLBT likes this.
  10. Tuson

Tuson i r noob

Hi can u give me a copy of files tnx

11. Tuson

Tuson i r noob

Hi who' have here a mod can have a copy

12. BakuruDark

BakuruDark i r noob

In feature mod can you add- Duplicate Item (By Spliting)- Durability Mod. I think we will need it because can't craft weapons anymore. Thanks you for mod!!

Shot likes this.
  13. HarryGunsKelly

HarryGunsKelly i r noob

Why do some things not work such as :radio tower, torture device, hand pump,ect or is it because it's not ready on the actual game as it's a beta

14. WickedOne

WickedOne i r noob

Dam people are so stupid . Even when they are handed everything so easily. When told not to craft some stuff. How hard is it to read instruction. How have these people made it in life lol.
    I say keep the free craft and let the dumb ones FK their save files. Bunch of idiots.

#654 WickedOne, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  15. Seitecu

Seitecu Member

Why removing that feature, its not like their mistake influence u or others, lol...
    If they crash their save data, well their fault after all...

WickedOne likes this.
  16. WickedOne

WickedOne i r noob

Don't remove it. Let the dumb ones who can't even follow instructions start from scratch, they knew full well that those items aren't available. Dam how dumb can they be. You did say what items.

17. CheetaG0D

CheetaG0D Active Member

Please man never submit to these pathetic c*ck wombles if they can't listen and read. It isn't your fault, you did all in your ability to create this perfection of a mod and If they can't freakin READ then it's their fault. Please DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE.

Xilon, smoy, Tristan09181976 and 2 others like this.
  18. CheetaG0D

CheetaG0D Active Member

Illiterates AKA NOOBS, PLEASE take time to READ what I have written below. What I've written below is equivalent to whatever you learn in your 12 years of high school and 4 years of college.

This game is in BETA stage. BETA means most of the stuff that are in the game are NOT yet released. Below is the list of the " Craft Menu" items and many of the craft recipes that are NOT YET added to the game.

Crafteable Items AND NON- Craftable Items- READ PROPERLY

1: Hatchet ( CRAFTABLE)

2: Pickaxe ( CRAFTABLE)

3: Spear ( CRAFTABLE)

4: Small Box ( CRAFTABLE)

5: Camp Fire ( CRAFTABLE)

6: Garden Bed ( CRAFTABLE)

7 Basic Backpack ( CRAFTABLE)

8: Woodworking Bench ( CRAFTABLE)

9: Shower ( CRAFTABLE)

10: Melting Furnace ( CRAFTABLE)

11: CB Radio ( CRAFTABLE)

12:Makeshift Bat ( CRAFTABLE)

13: Rain Catcher ( CRAFTABLE)

14: Chopper ( CRAFTABLE)

15: Bandages ( CRAFTABLE)

16: Dad Hat, Blue Shirt, Cargo Pants and Sneakers ( CRAFTABLE)

17: Stonecutter's Table ( CRAFTABLE)

18: Torch ( CRAFTABLE)

19: CHEST ( the grey one) ( CRAFTABLE)

20: Meat Dryer ( CRAFTABLE)

21: Tanning Rack ( CRAFTABLE)

22: Doormat ( CRAFTABLE)

23: Spike Trap ( CRAFTABLE)

24: Cleaver ( CRAFTABLE)

25: Sewing Table ( CRAFTABLE)

26: ATV ( CRAFTABLE)

27: Crowbar ( CRAFTABLE)

28: Beanie, Thick Jacket, Denim jeans, Work Boots ( CRAFTABLE)

29: Work Bench( CRAFTABLE)

30: Nail Board( CRAFTABLE)

31: Floor Lamp( CRAFTABLE)

32: Clan Banner ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

33: House Plant( CRAFTABLE)

34: Shovel( CRAFTABLE)

35: EDIT:Gunsmith: GUNSMITH IS NOW CRAFTABLE IN VERSION 1.5.4 of the game update.

36: Trip Wire Trap( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN
    WANTING TO BUILD IT)

37: Spiked Devastator( CRAFTABLE)

38: Medical Table ( CRAFTABLE)

39: First Aid Kit( CRAFTABLE)

40: Dinning Table( CRAFTABLE)

41: Glock 17( NOT CRAFTABLE but It can be crafted using mods and works well.)

42: Bear Trap( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

43: Skull Crusher( CRAFTABLE)

44: Tactical Cap, Armor, Trousers and Boots ( CRAFTABLE)

45: Home Brewery ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

46: Trunk( CRAFTABLE, ITEMS CAN BE STORED ON IT BUT DON'T TRUST IT IN KEEPING YOUR STUFF

47: Torture Device( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

48: Cosy Couch CRAFTABLE)

49: Fishing Rod ( NOT CRAFTABLE, no use for it either.)

50: Metal Pipe( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

51: Machete CRAFTABLE)

52: Hand Pump NOT CRAFTABLE, WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN
    WANTING TO BUILD IT)

53: Wiring ( NOT CRAFTABLE, but CAN be crafted and used without any flaws with mods.

54: Swat Armor Set ( NOT CRAFTABLE but It CAN be crafted using mods and used all well)

55: Horse Feeder (CRAFTABLE)

56: Comfortable Bed (CRAFTABLE)

57: VSS Vintorez( NOT CRAFTABLE but It CAN be crafted and used with mods with no problem at all)

58: Horse Saddle( No use for this at all at the moment no need to craft it.

59: Repair Station( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

60: Zombie Truck( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

61: Chemistry Station( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

62: Saw Blade (CRAFTABLE)

63: Military Backpack ( Normally NOT CRAFTABLE but If crafted with mods It can be used but a very high chance to corrupt save file)

64: Kevlar Armor Set( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL CRASH YOUR SAVE GAME FOREVER)

65: S&W Magnum( NOT CRAFTABLE, and WILL crash your save game forever and CANNOT be used either.)

66: Explosive Material (CANNOT BE USED, IF BUILT IT'S INVISIBLE)

67: Electric Generator( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

68: Shotgun ( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods)

69: Tactical Backpack ( NOT CRAFTABLE, It will NOT unlock any backpack slots AND may crash save game)

70: Land Mine( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT))

71: M-24 Helicopter( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT))

72: M16 ( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods)

73: Assault Armor Set( NOT CRAFTABLE, But It can be crafted and used with mods but the stats are messed up)

74: Ak-47( NOT CRAFTABLE, Normally craftable with mods and can be used)

75: Electronic Lab( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

76: Safe( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

---77: Electronic Circuit(CRAFTABLE, 1.5.5 UPDATE, CAN BE CRAFTED WITH MODS ONLY)

78: C-4 Explosive( NOT CRAFTABLE, CANNOT BE USED, IF BUILT IT'S INVISIBLE)

79: The Dragunov ( NOT CRAFTABLE WILL CRASH YOUR SAVE FILE FOREVER)

80: Turret and Mortar( NOT CRAFTABLE, WILL GIVE YOU WHITE TILE OR INVISIBLE WHEN WANTING TO BUILD IT)

NEW!: Acid Bath- ( NOT CRAFTABLE, BUT CAN BE CRAFTED AND USED WITH MODS)

Well Ladies and Gents, that's it. Those above are all the ones you should and should NOT craft. If any complaints are seen after this post about stuff not being placed after crafted then you need a brain transplant.

#658 CheetaG0D, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  19. Seitecu

Seitecu Member

Fug, I ve just accidentally killed my two deers, lol

20. Amahoru

Amahoru i r noob

Hi There!
    Can you please tell me how to install it with your save data (lv92) ?
    I have tried it, but it just freeze in the loading screen all the time. Thanks

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook