1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Day on Earth Survival 1.5.3 modded save , Choper and ATV ready (no root)

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by GoodGuyGreg, Aug 7, 2017.

1. GoodGuyGreg

GoodGuyGreg Advanced Member

Hmm, my guess is save is already on google cloud and i said better not use google cloud it was a wrong idea cuz recently i also get stuck, and last time got in game character name was changed, My guess is it is 1 character on their server but multiple save copies on different google accounts, meh i cant even use my own save now XD i should make a post the hack process...

2. JasonGrand

JasonGrand Member

+1 to this thread and goodguygreg.

GoodGuyGreg likes this.
  3. KnockDeathZ

KnockDeathZ New Member

Thanks for that...but when i need to copy that save games??Is that i need to clear data and open the game for 30sec and then paste the file?

4. GoodGuyGreg

Yeap clear data ( but take a backup) but you dont need to open the game unless its the first time and you want to give permissions and let game make save directory, then paste the files in there and launch game when you want to paste the files close the game completely from task manager or background.

5. goodluck2findme

Hey bro it works perfectly but I still can't connect into Google account even if I try as much as possible to follow your guidance how to connect. But now I really need thread that can help my problem fix. Can you suggest?

GoodGuyGreg likes this.
  6. GoodGuyGreg

Well, It depends, first your google account should be clean and no previous save from This game on it then you can upload your save to google cloud, if it doesnt work i guess game wont allow 1 save to be uploaded on multiple account, btw sharing save file was wrong some one already claimed it when i was disconnected from google.... I had another save tho. I might add a video tutorial about hacking atv and other stuff if i get the chance so everyone can have their own save hacked easily.

goodluck2findme likes this.
  7. KnockDeathZ

KnockDeathZ New Member

Thats going well..but problem at 98% loading...after that its work...but whenever i want to enter my homebase its crashing(maybe cause of my phone)....but after that i cant get in anymore..its always stuck at loading

8. mrbasinga

mrbasinga Member

Same for me i clear(cache&data) force stop the app but nothing still stuck at 98%

9. GoodGuyGreg

98% stuck is a server based problem because maybe some one else is using it, as i said using same mod on multiple devices was not a great idea, I even get stuck and i gave up on my save because this save is also based on server it means it is 1 character and multiple devices trying to use it....
    Best way is to hackveach save indivisually tho i might add a guide for hacking it but atm im busy.

10. mrbasinga

mrbasinga Member

Ok hope for not root guide i wait

GoodGuyGreg likes this.
  11. KnockDeathZ

KnockDeathZ New Member

ill wait maybe

GoodGuyGreg likes this.
  12. sigit

sigit New Member

thanks for you

GoodGuyGreg likes this.
  13. yesIam

yesIam Advanced Member

update 15.4

14. GoodGuyGreg

If the save works and doenst stuck at 99% it work for future updates ;)

15. yesIam

yesIam Advanced Member

help stuck loading game

16. GoodGuyGreg

Yeap it seems doesnt work just some times, reason unknown.

17. PurVey0r

PurVey0r Active Member

Lol, This are not KA's Mod. It's from a Chinese Site.

#37 PurVey0r, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  18. PurVey0r

PurVey0r Active Member

Not unknown. Many Player Play your save, and kefir can see this, because it is linked with a unique game ID. Everyone who play your savegame, also have the Same GameID. YOUR GameID. You can find it, when you open the ingame Settings and tap one time in the top right corner from the Settings window. ;)

And when many Player Play the Same GameID on the Same time, it will stuck on loading screen, because every Game ID (Player ID/Account ID) have a own little place (and a few RAM) on Kefirs Server.

19. GoodGuyGreg

Well , it is dead for me already since game doesnt load in properly . I started a new game from scratch XD but at least I provided for community more than they could even ask :) .

20. Toshi

Toshi New Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook