1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

maplestory live deluxe

Discussion in 'Public Mod Discussion' started by xxparadis3xx, Nov 30, 2017.

1. xxparadis3xx

xxparadis3xx i r noob

I'm trying to understand why won't Maplestory live deluxe apk work? The apk is no longer in the googleplay store but it can be played offline. Every time I try to play it, it says looking for update then proceeded to tell me that my internet is slow and I have to restart. I think I need the OBB or install data in order to bypass that part. Anyone know how can I get the apk to work? Thanks

2. OdinDxD

OdinDxD PRM | Bahasa
    Staff Member Team AR

Have you Search it on Apkpure?

3. xxparadis3xx

xxparadis3xx i r noob

Getting the apk is not the hard part, I got the apk from this site and aptudie. But it keeps doing this.
    MapleStory Live Deluxe_2017-12-01-17-56-24.png MapleStory Live Deluxe_2017-12-01-17-55-52.png

4. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

"Slow connection" looks like that might be the problem

5. xxparadis3xx

xxparadis3xx i r noob

It's just saying that because it can't connect to the server, but their is no update files. My internet is very fast, and even if I switched to 4g or another Wi-Fi it will still say that. I just want to play this game again. their was an apk on this site but it' outdated. Should I request it?

6. InitOtayTUbIG

VIP

game is dead bro. move on