1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOD SOUL GUARDIANS 1.3.8

Discussion in 'Public Mod Discussion' started by JAASIEL, Jan 10, 2018.

?

I release it by the end of January?

Poll closed Wednesday at 21:17.
  1. yes

60.0%
  2. not, now!!

40.0%
  1. JAASIEL

JAASIEL i r noob

MOD SOUL GUARDIANS 1.3.8
    this is my first post

I did a mod for this game, i really love this game, i was banned for last devople hahaha
    idk i will test for some time before upload

i hope help this community

solved problem "Party isfull"
    god mode
    no death time

I was reading that this is a mod vip
    but I would like to see the 1.3.8 is published and the next update could upload it in the vip section

[​IMG]

2. iAlex

iAlex Updating . . .
    Exclusive Modding Team

This is the first version , in VIP we pushed the second version ... you can easily make an unsigned mod for this game , challenge is to make it work on all devices regardless root or not

if you wanna push a mod for it just do it ;)

JAASIEL likes this.
  3. JAASIEL

JAASIEL i r noob

WOW i didnt know it is at vip zone, ty so much i will try to make a good apk for all devices <3

zTheftx likes this.
  4. zTheftx

VIP

I was looking to find a mod for this, when ever I tried id get blocked after applying the mod. Im willing to test it for you if you need that :yum:

5. murroy1o1

murroy1o1 i r noob

Thx JAASIEL for help on this game. Hopefully u can release mod by end of January. Majority of us devices are rooted so its cool if u only have rooted version. Once again thx very much @JAASIEL

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Mods - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android mods, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android Mods, android protections are no problem for us, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully modded and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook