1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP WITH MY FIRST MODDING GAME

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by redondo, Jan 8, 2017.

1. redondo

redondo New Member

Hello AR team

i was try to mod the game i play with IDA, after i finish decompiling apk file:

1) I must use? for what?

upload_2017-1-8_11-1-32.png

I use "lybunity.so or assembly-Csharp.dll? for what?
    I need to know the why of things, I have seen many tutorials and they do not explain why.

After answering this question, I continue with the questions.

Thank you very much for your help

2. ayesu012000

ayesu012000 Advanced Member

As i have seen u are currently looking at unity game so u need is "Assembly-CSharp.dll" for what? Simply bcoz it is the right thing. And I will add this info bro. U don't need "libunity.so" if u have seen libgame.so that means u are checking a native game. Well if this is your first time to make mod I suggest u use net reflector since this is much easier than ida but then if u are modding native games u have no choice than to use ida. Hope I help u a bit gL~

Diege and redondo like this.
  3. redondo

redondo New Member

Perfect to start with Reflector.

Thank you so much for taking the time and answering me

Diege and ayesu012000 like this.
  4. s810car

VIP

Yea and libunity.so (and the others) are almost always just libraries to allow unity to work on JVM like Dalvik, if uncertain check its size and compare to another unity game on android, its almost never touched, so reflector is def the way to go

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook