1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with my Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jake790, Jan 2, 2017.

1. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Hey.

So I need help with my Youtube Channel. No matter what I upload onto it nobody seems to view them. I have about 560 subscribers now and have had this channel for almost a year now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIb03_Bpfp0085ZrxLITVg is my youtube channel. As you can see I upload soundtracks from Android Games that I rip from apk files. I made a "Request" video and nobody seems to want to help me like at all and now I feel like I've been uploading BS now. The only videos people seem to pay attention to on my channel is Clash Royale.

The most I need help with is music from games people WANT to see. Since I can't get help from my subscriber base how about you guys? Does anyone here want music from certain games? It can't be online games (Unless the music is located in the .asset unity files) It would be a great help towards me because like I said I feel like I'm uploading BS now. Thanks.

I've also noticed I've been losing subscribers... So any help would be helpful.

2. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

Checking the channel out, first thing i catch is there's music, and ONLY music. What about gameplay, or if based on a show maybe clips from the show (careful about DCMA takedowns though). Visual usage of cheats with bg music would get interest as well as far as traffic.

Another thing to think about would be becoming beta tester in some games (early access apks) and pulling their music (+ gameplay video), hyped games would get some more subscribers i would think

3. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Dude my youtube channel is called ANDROID SOUNDTRACKS. What else you expect besides music? Like I stated I rip the music from the .apk files and put them on my channel. I've been doing this for almost a year now.

If you expected to see gameplay or cheats for games this channel ain't for you lol.

And about beta games. Half my subscribers probably don't even know about the new games. Also what would be a great site (Please don't mention apkpure) to download beta android games? Also if you could help me get my hands on Super Mario Run for ios I'd love to rip the music from that. I already did it with pokemon go so it shouldn't be a problem but google is leading me to dead ends so if you know a place I can get my hands on the game that be helpful.

#3 jake790, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  4. s810car

s810car Advanced Member

All im doing is making observations, youre asking why the low traffic im suggesting methods to try to bring more traffic in. I'm honestly not interested in a channel for cheats or gameplay channel, but im not interested in a soundtrack channel either, just an outside view for what might improve traffic. Just like any other business, look at other successful channels and see where you can use working ideas to improve your channel.

For beta games, alot of them open up in google play once you have signed up as a beta tester in a game ( Try new Android apps before they’re officially released - Google Play Help ), XDA has a section for games which in their case being a site for developers usually are for beta test links, and Aptoide has stores i believe geared towards beta games. Just a few options there off the top of my head.

5. jake790

jake790 Advanced Member

Successful channels are usually the clickbait channels lol. They will do anything for views/subscribers/money and that's something I refuse to do. I don't want to go down that road.

I was thinking of making some sort of "Request Game Soundtracks" form or something I don't know where people can write on it and tell me what they want to see but I'm also worried people ain't going to pay attention to it.

See my plan was to listen to my subscribers but they refuse to help me -_- like how can I make it if people subscribed to me don't even want to help.

I'll look at that link you posted. Thanks.

Also one last thing. Do you have a way I can get my hands on the iOS version of Super Mario Run? Cause it's not released for android just yet and I'd love to get the music thrown onto my channel ASAP.

6. Limper

VIP

Best thing you can do for an android soundtracks YT channel is reformat it and find something people wpuld actually be interested in as opposed to mobile game audio files.

7. Dolce

Dolce New Member

is it copyrighted?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!
  • Like us on Facebook